Bullies

Bullies

A Chapter by Paige Blythe

It started when I was pre-k, I used to hang out with a small group of girls. These girls were mean they called me names, and sometimes wouldn't let me play with them. For a little girl this was sad, the same thing continued till the fourth grade. In the fourth grade I became really close friends with one of the girls. We were friends for about a year and In fifth grade she went around calling me names and telling people not to be my friend. When I tried to confront her about it everyone started ganging up on me. I was called names, accused of stealing, I sat by myself at lunch. In the sixth grade things got a little better, In seventh people said things behind my back. When I was in eighth grade I made a friend, but I always ended up being a third wheel. Now in eighth grade I have a small group of friends I'm not a third wheel and they care about my feelings. I think that things will get better eventually you just got give it time. If your getting bullied please tell an adult and if that doesn't help you can always message me.


© 2015 Paige Blythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 18, 2015
Last Updated on December 18, 2015


Author

Paige Blythe
Paige Blythe

verden, OK



About
I'm Paige I am usually very shy more..

Writing