On a road to get better

On a road to get better

A Chapter by Paige Blythe

  I suffer from depression and everyday I fight the urge to take a blade across my skin and watch myself bleed. At the end of July I was admitted to an Impatient hospital  were I spent a week. I felt scared and home sick I missed my family and friends, but i wanted and needed help. I have over two hundred scares on my arm, legs and stomach. Everything  was awful I went to the St. Anthony’s hospital  the morning of a hot July day. I sat in the waiting room, waiting for them to admit me. Scared and Nervous they came in and told me that they found one and all we were waiting on was an escort. The escort a police man came and took me to the Inpatient hospital. The first night I didn’t sleep very well. I was talked to and they made strip to my bra and underwear to  see were my cuts were at. All I wanted was to go home and sleep in my own bed. They made me talk about everything that happened like my dad and my moms divorce. They put me on  antidepressants and made me do activities with other people with the same problem. All I wanted to do was lay in my room all day. After I got out I went home I couldn’t sleep, but I was starting to be happy again. Today I am much better but it ’s still really hard to talk about what happened .



© 2015 Paige Blythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A moving story told with a raw simplicity that doesn't sweeten the pill of the narrative.

I feel mean to mention a few typos but they are there so best give it a copy more reads.

You are very brave to disclose this here.

Posted 8 Years Ago


A powerful short story. You took reader to desperate place and need for healing. I did like the hopeful ending. Always good to talk about life and the reasons we feel lonely or depress. Thank you for sharing the story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Paige Blythe

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome. I have used writing to release demons and ghosts. Most reader write about their kno.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2015
Last Updated on December 14, 2015


Author

Paige Blythe
Paige Blythe

verden, OK



About
I'm Paige I am usually very shy more..

Writing
Bullies Bullies

A Chapter by Paige Blythe