Annoying people

Annoying people

A Story by JBlanchard
"

A task for AS Creative Writing.

"

"And this one goes 'brrrrooooooommmm-wheeeeeeeeeeee' then they fly around in circles then this one crashes and 'BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMM' and he goes 'Nooooooooooo!' and his friend's like 'Leave him he's done for!' and they fly away.'

"That's all well and good, Prime Minister," said Thomas. "But it's not a very marketable environmental policy, is it?"

"You're just jealous because my mum makes me jam on toast."

Prime Minister Bob Hopeless pulled himself up from the carpet, treading on toy cars as the man with the mental age of five prepared to run the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. God knows how old the lead piping that fatally poisoned the minds of the twits who voted him leader of the party was, never mind making him a member of parliament in the first place.

Mind you, it was Norfolk he stood in.

"Has Michael given you your script for tomorrow?" Thomas sighed. Being a Senior Press Officer for a bloody toddler was not easy.

"Yes." came the ever petulant reply. Thomas watched the fat, bloated idiot waddle out of the room, completely oblivious to the world around him. Thomas felt sad.

Then Thomas pulled out a gun and shot himself in the face. 

© 2013 JBlanchard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why Norfolk James? Bit "countyist!!"

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2013
Last Updated on December 10, 2013
Tags: satire, short, comedy

Author

JBlanchard
JBlanchard

About
Misanthrope, social democrat, Doctor Who lover, and more optimistic than I like to let on. more..

Writing
The Fool The Fool

A Story by JBlanchard