Supper time Ghost

Supper time Ghost

A Story by Ashley
"

A strange but yet a true story that happened to us when I was a kid. Sorry this is short since I'm new here and all.

"


    When I was a kid we use to have a cat named Sugar, Sugar was the nicest cat we ever have he was more white than he was orange. We another cat like him name Jasper, except that Jasper is more orange than white and looked as though he never got a slept of wink in his whole life. But before we got Jasper, we had Sugar and my brother and I loved him a lot. One day when we let Sugar out, we’ll never see him again until around supper time. He has a way to get inside, all he need to do is jumped on the ledge of our kitchen’s sink window and meow and we’ll just open the window and he’ll climb out and eat his supper. One day Sugar didn’t came home and this where it got spooky. One day while my dad drove home from work for lunch, he found a dead cat on the side of the road that looked just like our cat, Sugar. My dad being a good soul but yet afraid to tell us that Sugar was hit by a car and died, he took the dead cat home and buried it in our pet cemetery and waited until tonight to tell us what happened to Sugar. When night came my parents were in the kitchen talking about how they were going to tell us that Sugar was dead. But before they could something strange happened, “Sugar home.” I said excitedly, my parents looked up and sure enough, sitting in the window ledge was Sugar. My dad got up and walked to the window and opened it for Sugar and he came in, ate his supper in peace, and left into the night, never to seen again. The next day my dug the buried cat up to see if he did buried Sugar or not. Inside the wooden box was our deceased beloved cat, Sugar. 
 

© 2009 Ashley


Author's Note

Ashley
I'm new here.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is wonderful i liked true stories, cool write

Posted 15 Years Ago


Show us dialogue. Break this up into paragraphs. Have the family talking with each other. This is mostly a block of narrative, where as dialogue moves something along. This is a good attempt, though. Feel free to stop by and review something on my site. :-p

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The truest stories are sometime the strangest. Cool story!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2009

Author