Girl Of Darkness

Girl Of Darkness

A Story by Arizona Crowe

As I was growing up, all i ever wanted to do was sing and embrace my faith. I would always go to church with my Aunt and Grandma on Sundays and Wednesdays. However that all changed two years ago when I discovered a new side of me. In October, I discovered the darker side of me that I know today. I got into "emo" music and other darker things. As 2015 was getting to the end, I grew to like more of the rock music and other things. Some of the bands and singers I have started listening to at the time include Halsey, Within Temptation, Taking Back Sunday, Eclipses For Eyes, Halestorm, and other wonderful bands. It started with me listening to Tonight Alive, and then I went deeper into the genre as I listened. Thanks to Spotify, I discovered more bands that I wanted to add to my playlist. After all that listening, some bands like Fit For Rivals, Evanescence, Paramore, The Pretty Reckless, and Blacklisted Me have all been added to my playlist. I also got into the Paranormal Activity series, and I thought that was funny but yet kind of creepy. When I lived in a trailer, I loved to keep my room curtain down to keep the light out of my room. My curtain was black, and my room was completely dark when I had it down. Last year when I moved into the apartment, I don't use my curtain anymore because I love letting the light into my room. I still love rock music, but I also have an obsession with Disney music....the music from Disney Channel, not the ones from Disney movies. Despite my big change, I want to be how I was before this. I don't want to become a girl of darkness, so I want to do my best to stay upbeat and optimistic. 

© 2017 Arizona Crowe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 17, 2017
Last Updated on May 18, 2017

Author

Arizona Crowe
Arizona Crowe

west fargo, ND



About
I am a senior in high school, and I work at Space Aliens. My creative name is Kaycie Ellsine. This account is purely made to help myself organize my writings for my creative writing course. This accou.. more..

Writing