CreepyPasta

CreepyPasta

A Poem by Arizona Crowe

C - creepy stories that give you the chills
r - really just fiction even though some people believe that they can be real
e - every creepy story may be interesting to horror fans.
e - every time I hear a creepypasta story, I feel like turning the volume down....especially for the creepiest ones. 
p - people may think that Herobrine is scary, but there are other creepypasta stories that are even creepier. 
y - you may not want to watch, hear, or read these stories at night. They may cause nightmares when you sleep.
p - People who haven't heard of Creepypastas are lucky, because they have not been exposed to the creepy content that can be in each story.
a - Almost every type of media can have Creepypastas. May be popular in shows or video games.
s - Stop with the creepypasta stuff. they are not funny, and send people chills down their spine.
t - Too much exposure to these stories may make you feel paranoid if you are someone who thinks those are real. Turn the volume down when you hear one that absolutely creeps you out.
a - always try to watch, read, or hear something uplifting after you expose yourself to a creepypasta. when it gets dark out, don't try to listen to the Lavender Town Theme of that one Pokemon game or don't try to watch a video about Sonic.exe. Be careful when exposing yourself to these, because you may freak yourself out if you don't know how much creepiness you can handle. 

© 2017 Arizona Crowe


Author's Note

Arizona Crowe
This is what I think of Creepypastas. If you like them, fine, but this is just my opinion. Everyone is different, and not everyone likes these horrifying stories. I didn't mind them until I was exposed to the video of Sonic.exe. and the Lavender Town Theme.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on April 27, 2017
Last Updated on April 27, 2017

Author

Arizona Crowe
Arizona Crowe

west fargo, ND



About
I am a senior in high school, and I work at Space Aliens. My creative name is Kaycie Ellsine. This account is purely made to help myself organize my writings for my creative writing course. This accou.. more..

Writing