Glas   Chapter 1 - Plot Hole

Glas Chapter 1 - Plot Hole

A Chapter by Ninjaboy+Icecream
"

The city of Glas falls below the surface of the Earth. Whose stories are involved and how do they lead up to such a catastrophe?

"

Chapter 1 �" Plot Hole

 

 

[7-12] July 12th, 1994  4:05 PM

 

            The city is shining brightly with the sun’s happy rays dancing on the glass of monstrous buildings. The occasional smog stands out a little more from the clouds. Most people are going about their usual business. In most people’s eyes, the city of Glas is seeing another of its usual days.

            People are going about their daily lives. People are shopping…

            “What do you think of this?”

            “Well, you can’t really afford it…”

            “Of course not! But even still, what do you think?”

 

            People are playing…

 

            “You know, Joe’s Arcade does have a new arcade booth up!”

            “Hah, alright, well, I’m up for wasting my day in there!”

            “Yeah, let’s go!”

 

            People are at work…

            “I’ll need another copy of the paperwork for the park’s construction, I kind of lost it…”

            “You seem to lose at least one copy of everything you’re given. Well, just don’t lose this one, alright?”

 

            People are fighting…

            “Just who the hell do you think you are!?”
            “US?! You’re the b******s on our turf!!”

 

 

            It’s just the usual for the great city of Glas.

 

 

[7-12] July 12th, 1994  4:30 PM

           

            The city is engulfed by smoke and storms of dust, rock, and dirt. The sun’s rays land on the clouds around the perimeter of the city and dance on an unusual event. Most people are panicking. In most people’s eyes, the city of Glas is seeing a very unusual day.

 

            People are screaming and people are crying. Some are standing still and watching out of fear or curiosity or something entirely different. It’s quite the unusual for the great falling city of Glas.

 

 

[7-12] July 12th, 1994 4:40 PM

 

            It’s only been ten minutes and Glas has fallen over ten kilometers below the surface of the Earth.



© 2011 Ninjaboy+Icecream


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 14, 2011
Tags: fantasy, adventure, mystery