Observations of a wondering boy.....

Observations of a wondering boy.....

A Story by Nima.Hope
"

What I resisted to accept.....

"
Now, at the age of 19,  when I look at the world, I see almost pure chaos. I just feel the fact that how people can be so cold, arrogant and inconsiderate, even at a very young age. In the rush for money, comfort, fame and other stuff which define "happiness" in our current world, many have forgotten the true essence of life, which resides in the love, kindness and help that we can afford to give people. Nevertheless, these are cliche in the eyes of many people. Opposed to this, being cruel and merciless is an acceptable behavior. 
In 2024, what I see in this world, makes me disgusted. Almost all of the principles are broken. One cannot draw a line between "adult movies" and pulp fictions. The music industry is full of cheap and corny artists (mostly just celebrities). It obviously can be seen on today's western media, from cinema to music's and fashion. Sadly, most parts of the world imitate over the U.S and the U.K (generally western countries), for what is called "Globalization". Almost everything is empty of morality and manners. It scares me to predict the year 2100. How would 22nd century be like??
It's a very cruel world, to see what happens in Gaza and many other parts of the world. Don't take me wrong, I'm not Anti-West. I admire the great art, literature and concepts that each nations has provided to the world.
I just hate this era, I wish time had stopped at the beginning of 20th century�".

© 2024 Nima.Hope


Author's Note

Nima.Hope
I would like to read your opinions
Thanks,
Nima.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on August 23, 2024
Last Updated on August 23, 2024

Author

Nima.Hope
Nima.Hope

Vienna, Austria



About
A Literature Lover, a bookworm, a music lover,mostly piano fan. I have been involved with poetry since I was 7 but now I've started to publish my poems in a website. I really admire you commenting o.. more..

Writing
John Doe John Doe

A Poem by Nima.Hope