My AWSOME prologue, (you will definately like it)

My AWSOME prologue, (you will definately like it)

A Story by Nikki
"

This is only the beginning of my story, but if you like it, you can visit my website to see more of it!

"

     The watery moonlight lit up the darkened room as the bitter wind blew past the window.  “I know they are coming.”  A cold, hard voice echoed through the sheer silence.  “But they should be no threat to me, they ARE only little brats.”   The stars glimmered in the night-sky as if trembling in anticipation for what was to come.  The leafless branches clattered together like a band of tribes playing wooden instruments.   

     With a grimace, she spoke, “Although, I have to keep sharp, if they detect my weakness, it will be easy for them to walk all over me.  This time, I cannot lose.” 

     Taking a deep breath, she stood up weakly, and looked deep into her own mind.  “The orb is ready.”  She reported to herself with her eyes still tightly shut.  There was a long moment of silence, until someone replied. 

     “M-Master, you are doing,” he paused as he paced the floor, “horribly well.” Taking a long breath, he drew back the ripped up material that hung over the window.  The light dimly shone into the room, giving him the least bit of happiness. 

     “Did I ASK you to open that?”  She growled as she laid herself down on the smooth floor. 

     “S-Sorry, I just thought that…” 

     “Oh just be quiet!”  She shrieked, anger thundering in her icy blue eyes.  “Look, all you are here for is to look tough, strong, massive… when they arrive, you get the idea, right stupid?” 

     He nodded, shivering with fright from her terrifying glare.  Her stare felt like razor-sharp claws raking down his back.

     “I will try as hard as I can.”  He said softly, re-assuring both himself and his queen that he was capable of doing so.  

     Just then, a bright pink light started to filter in through the window.  The room was lit up with all different colours as the burning sun raised itself over the darkened hill tops.  “For now, you need to practice on acting tough.”  She said bitterly as she slowly made her way towards her bed.  He stared at her as he listened to what she had to say next.  “I’ll see you tonight-oh and one more thing,”  “Yes?”  He answered, prepared for what he was about to hear.  She spoke with her last breathe of air, “this plan is not a fail…”

© 2010 Nikki


Author's Note

Nikki
I REALLY hope you like it, i'm trying to make my story favoured by people.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Question: So you say that you are writing a novel. I visited your site and it says you have already written books. Are they published?
The prologue was a bit confusing, but that's what they're supposed to be like, haha. I'm also writing a book if you want to check it out. Can't wait to see more of the story

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Question: So you say that you are writing a novel. I visited your site and it says you have already written books. Are they published?
The prologue was a bit confusing, but that's what they're supposed to be like, haha. I'm also writing a book if you want to check it out. Can't wait to see more of the story

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nice intro. Well constructed. Good use of dialogue.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 25, 2010
Last Updated on May 25, 2010

Author

Nikki
Nikki

Brampton, Brampton, Canada



About
I am writing a story, more like a novel. My dream is for lots of people to like it and it will become popular, maybe one day it will become famous and my dream will come true! If you like the things.. more..

Writing
Chapter 12 Chapter 12

A Story by Nikki


Chapter 1-part 2 Chapter 1-part 2

A Story by Nikki