Immortally Bittersweet

Immortally Bittersweet

A Chapter by Nicole Renee
"

This would be the first page to a possible story I want to write up.

"
The best things in life are unexpected - because there were no expectations. That’s what Eli Khamarov said. And I have to agree hundred percent on that. There are many things in my life that have been unexpected and have turned out great. Really! I mean, I just turned twenty one a few days ago, and didn’t get plastered. I do have morals. And I have a place of my own, have good friends,  and learned my lessons in life from what fate’s thrown at me. But what I didn’t expect in life was to get pregnant. The sad thing is that I haven’t had sex just yet. So my parents around going to think I’m the Virgin Mary or something like that. But I’m not.
 
I just got pregnant by an incredibly gorgeous guy by the name of Hollis Matthews, who looks as though he’s from a romance novel..and who claims that he’s a vampire who now has to protect me from his kind because they’re coming out to kill me for what could happen if I give birth to my now, unborn child. Oh, and his hormones were acting up, which only happens once in a few decades or so, making his skin prone to getting women pregnant.. and that woman just happens to me be. 
 
My name is Ellyn Ackerman, and that’s the unexpected page in my life. 


© 2009 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
I thought about it on my way to work. the part about the skin reaction is inspired by Futurama, a cartoon show. Plus, I'm kind of in the Halloween spirit!

The story:
Ellyn Ackerman is a young woman at the early age of twenty one, and is...or well, was living a normal life. Not until she got pregnant,and had no idea how it happened. But then she's approached by a stranger by the name of Hollis Matthews, who holds the key to the answer. But when he tells her, it's not what Ellyn expects. What happened to her that she was touched by a vampire, and his hormones were acting up, which made his skin a possibility for a reaction to a human's skin to get them pregnant (only being woman, and not men..it would just put a weird sweat on their skin instead). But the thing is that it only happens to a vampire once every few decades.

Yeah, it sounds strange to Ellyn, being that vampires are supposedly fake and imaginary. But the thing farthest from her mind was this: Hollis Matthews would be the father. So what happens to a human woman pregnant with a vampire's baby? Who knows! ...Well, besides the fact that his covenant of vampires are freaking out by the fact that it's happened for the first time ever in about a thousand years (or more), and are after Ellyn to kill her because they have no idea what will happen if the baby is born. So Hollis has to go against his kind to protect Ellyn from the dangers and twists that'll happen!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on October 19, 2009
Last Updated on October 19, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee