The Diary of Jane

The Diary of Jane

A Chapter by Nicole Renee

 

 

 

Something's getting in the way.
Something's just about to break.
I will try to find my place in the Diary of Jane.

 

The news of how Jane Portman went missing and how it happened was a mystery to the small town of Driscoll, never knowing the real facts about her disappearance. Learning about the death of his missing girlfriend, Gedric  ‘Ged’ Anderson is in the process of mourning for her, wondering about the day the day she was actually kidnapped. While Ged is helping out Jane’s mother to pack a few of her belongings up, he stumbles upon her diary, the lock being unbroken and open. When Ged accidently sneaks upon one of the pages, it holds the key to Jane’s unlucky disappearance; also brining her soul up to help Ged out with where her body is, saying that he could possibly save her….but is that true? Or is it all in Ged’s head?



© 2008 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
The lyrics gave me the idea. And saying Gedric's name is like saying Cedric, expect placing a J with it..but it's actually a G. :D ..And Driscoll's not a real place.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on November 21, 2008


Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114