The Bucket List

The Bucket List

A Chapter by Nicole Renee

In my Economics class,  Mr. B (my teacher) had brought up the movie The Bucket List, and how he has one (the list of things he wants to do before he dies). He said that if you write down what you want to do before you die, that you’ll actually accomplish some of the things that are on the list since it’s right in front of you on paper (Mr.B had a pyshcology class and whatnot …). Well, Mr. B had went on Europe trip because of that list, also going on hunting trip with his father and brothers.  I know this doesn’t sound like Econ.,but it makes sense. …Anyways, I decided that I want to make a ‘bucket list’ for myself; I’ve kind of wanted to do it for a while now…. So I might list some of the things I want to do on here. I don’t know. I guess I felt like sharing that tidbit with you guys on WC….

 
 
Do the things that you want to do, or you won’t do them at all.”
-Me

 



© 2008 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
I said Mr.B because that's the beganning of my teacher's last name..but I won't reveal that name to you. Just for his safety.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on September 4, 2008
Last Updated on September 4, 2008


Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee