Hellboy: A Twist in Time

Hellboy: A Twist in Time

A Chapter by Nicole Renee
"

Fanfic! :]

"

 

Alastriona ‘Riona’ Driscol is the granddaughter of time and is on the run from what she feels is a presence of somebody following her, going all the way to Fairfield, Connecticut (the neighboring state of Rhode Island) to escape from her troubled mind. She then goes to the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense (B.P.R.D), which she thinks is a garbage facility at first because of its appearance and name, to go hide there. But when she stumbles upon what’s really there, Alastriona is surprised to meet the infamous hero Hellboy, not knowing about him since Rhode Island really got any information about him (since he was heard about in Fairfield most of the time). At first, Alastriona thinks that she has no reason to stay, which she tries to leave until Abe tells her that she ‘might be in danger’. The warning has Alastriona stay, going on a small mission with Hellboy. When she is approached by on the creatures, it tells her that ‘she is the one to change the past’ and that she shouldn’t be outside. Alastriona then digs into her past, finding out that there are other creatures that are after her pocket watch, which is really ‘the source’ to going back into the past. She then has to use her own abilities to save herself before anybody else comes and takes her pocket watch away…



© 2008 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
I want to see this movie so bad (the second movie)! i know some people haven't heard of this movie before or haven't seen it, but I'll share the links to both movies if interested:

Hellboy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9J3kCELXE

Hellboy II: The Golden Army : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_O0xYCy1cg


The last part of this sounds kind of corny, but it was what I could come and think of. Lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on July 13, 2008


Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee