I wish this not for you

I wish this not for you

A Poem by NessaJO
"

i wrote this about my ex troy

"

I was sitting in a room,alone,yet so full. My eye's ran up and down the room. Then suddenly my eye's met you.You're standing there so happy, so on fire for God. I heard a soft voice say "Follow him; he's the one". After that I loved you...but not anymore.

You have hurt me. You have lied. You have hugged me, and kissed me. They where in vane. You said they meant something. You said you loved me. You said the ring meant something too. I don't know if you really love me. Do you? You abused my heart and my love.

I would have given you my heart. I would have given you my love, my life. I loved you with everything that is in me. I wouldn't have left you. I never felt alone because I knew you could be reached.

I see my self standing in a room full of people. Feeling so alone and scared. I'm screaming and crying out, nobody looks up. Nobody looks back. Nobody sees the pain I'm in. They don't care.

You pass by me in the crowd acting like you don't see me. I know you do. And it is killing you. because you feel the pain I'm in. And you know you have caused it. Now you see yourself in a room full of people. You are screaming at the top of your lungs, but no one looks. I pray that you don't feel this. It is too much for you to take. I wish this not for you. I wish you happiness, peace and joy.

© 2008 NessaJO


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

for some reason you have touched me with your writing in a way I only see happen when people read what I write I have never known what it was like. Why they feel the words so alive. You led me to understand. For this I thank you. there is a gift in your writing that lies beyond the words, your words turn to feelings when read, the grammer is insignificant as is the proper methods. Because when read, the words of your work dissapear and turn to the instance and the emotion of that instance.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
1 Review
Added on March 4, 2008
Last Updated on March 5, 2008

Author

NessaJO
NessaJO

Taylorsville, UT



About
I love most everything. I�m big on animal rights and stuff like that, But I�m not going to go dump red paint on someone wearing fur. I also LOVE art and photography. I love the.. more..

Writing
That Dance That Dance

A Poem by NessaJO


in the past in the past

A Poem by NessaJO