2nd Trial- "Alone"

2nd Trial- "Alone"

A Chapter by Namaa Hammond

Broken hearts and false lullabies are all lying in the ancient story of the man in the black cloak. The storm that rides within his rage and the envy inside of his ebony black eyes battle my guardian spirit and the flightless cormorant I once was- this is not yet the ultimatum. Once upon a time I had a chance to fly...


Dear Erebus,

I hate your soul, your dark and  empathetic soul. I finally realized the human I really am and became it by following your duties, but somehow it is not enough for you. It was a full moon on the very end of the year, December 30th, 2014. My mind is cluttered and here I sit all alone again behind a window sill. I feel empty. My twin soul Harmonia has found a great opportunity and is fleeing to the Great Topaz to achieve her dreams of teaching. Her big ball of white, luminous light and beautiful wings spread pure joy into my life, and she has been my spiritual teacher for as long as I have lived. She has taught the weak, the wise, the poor, the rich and the absolute most feeble. My heart spills for her beauty and bliss, I wish I could remain by her side to help her retain her love and joy, yet her guard is so strong that she does not need anybody to protect her gorgeous soul. The lavishing white wings of a great owl protects her from any harm or damage which puts my soul at ease when she moves away. My beauty shall now subside now that I am alone. 

I am alone and my weakness is being intensified by Iah. Iah was the one I once had hope in, now he tries to tear me down of all of my greatest powers. Goodness, it is not him. It is the demon that changes shape and form that possesses him when he is around me that makes me run away. I lose sanity when I am away from him, and it draws my demons and my soul forth when I am around him- like a void so dark and deep that one cannot ever leave. His energy is so negative lately it has wore me down and I cannot understand why his demon treats me like such. 

Ever since the time of the Tritans, my soul had awoken to realize this world of spiritually and evil. It has been a sporadic journey. Harmonia once loved a soul, by the name of Glaucus. Glaucus was a fisherman whom claimed to turn immortal, turned Argonaut, turned a god of the sea. His lies were impeccable. He was nothing but a malicious figure of a human with the soul of a demon. He tried to throw his fist into Harmonia's beautiful face, and I lost all control. Nobody shall dare to ever touch her! Her face and her powerful wings immediately banished him from the grounds of the earth, however, and it remains a mystery to where he had gone. Another man came into the picture and attempted to save her from shedding her wings. She did not need anybody to help her and her wings shall never shed! A man named Georgios, derived from the cultivating and agricultural lands near the Lands of the Odd, attempts to break into her love spell. I cannot see him as a trusting companion for her and I truly believe she deserves better. I wish for the best soul to attract my sweetest Harmonia, and none shall ever try to crack her open. Her wings are so beautiful and I love to see them in my dreams. Even in my darkest moments, she stands there protecting me with her mindless, powerful soul. That is the beauty of it- she does not need anything or anybody to illuminate her light for her. I pray for her protection to remain and exceed on her new odyssey. My new odyssey still remains on trial. Just like the time of the Tritans. Just like Iah's impossible soul. 

I have lost most control with Iah, and my tears are now wrapped around my arms- I no longer have the slightest hope to fly now that my flightless wings are banished. I have been manipulated by you, Erebus, and I shall give you and offer that you shall not ever retreat from. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. And for whoever roams around my beloved Iah banish from the name of this earth!

What else do you want from me oh, great darkness? Besides the fact that my name comes from the goddess of night and all darkness! Now that you have nearly stolen my dear Iah, his demon has now become a part your soul. From the love we once created, it only left a mess of two demons partnered into one horrible tornado. His confession was to obey your every command. My heart is tattered and torn and I cannot even look the one I once loved and spoke to in the eye anymore. When Harmonia flies into the Great Topaz, she will be free of my negativity, and one day Iah will be free of the dark entity's soul- after I run. You have almost won this battle. I shall then remain here alone, where I will always roam. Alone in the darkest side of the window sill. Alone.


Nyx



© 2015 Namaa Hammond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on December 31, 2014
Last Updated on January 2, 2015