Chips Anonymous

Chips Anonymous

A Story by Nads.

Consider this more a journal entry than anything else. It's labelled story because there is no 'other' option. I was going to post a poem then realized, like the true idiot that I am, that I left it in my locker. Because I'm still in school. Or maybe I don't post things because on an unconscious level I feel underage. Whatever. People are weird.

 

I've been sick since the beginning of Spring Break (I know). I've missed to many social gatherings to count in the past three days so that I am willing to shoot the TV and run through the streets crying for justice. I can't jog, party or even sit without having a coughing attack throw me to the other side of the room. I'm not complaining. Really. I'm just bored.

 

I recommend the band Paramore. That is if they aren't too immature. I love them because they aren't Neo and/or the makers of soldier boy. <insert shudder here> No offence intended, of course. Actually I hate when people say that. Obviously you meant offence or you wouldn't have said that. So take that Neo. I DID mean offence.

 

I'm wondering what genre I'm going to pick for this. I'm stuck between Horror and Science Fiction. I shall take this time to complain about teenage problems. They tell us abstinence is key yet they hand out free condoms. I'm guessing it's not because they look cool  when you wear them on your head. Then they tell us about homophobia. BUT they're trying to convince themselves more than us since I'm quite sure that those that go the other way are much more liked than your average jock. Which brings me to sports. The guys team gets all of the money for their uniforms and trips across Europe. Meanwhile the girls team is sharing jerseys and hardly has enough money for a bus. And the sharing jerseys part includes giving a free show on the field because you have no other option. Although the girls team does get the better coach. As opposed to an over-weight bald man that finds it funny to watch you fall on the ground in pure agony after running the equivalent of 6 miles. Lovely.

 

I guess I'm done. Time to see if I can sneak out of the houser in all my mucusy pleasure.

 

Stay Out Of Trees,

 

 Nadia

© 2008 Nads.


Author's Note

Nads.
I guess you can review if you want. Although...I don't know how you would do that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on March 18, 2008

Author

Nads.
Nads.

Richmond, Canada



About
Le Freak. Name is Nadia. Only Vegetarian. slightly insane. Batman worshipper. 80s lover. Gummi Devourer Dork Squad split personality Is also 14, so no pervs. Damn. Okay. As you may have noticed .. more..