They Must Know

They Must Know

A Chapter by Ngai
"

this may actually turn out to be a book on its own.

"

They must know


The importance of knowing. Just knowing whether your wrong or right , the fact that you know changes everything.

Now start by asking yourself what you don’t know. I bet you know the answer to that question either. When you are aware of what your knowledge data system contains its much easier to function, improve, grow. Never fail. Only a fool can die of thirst by the river side.  A child does not sit by the sea and wash their hands with spit. Comprende?


From the time you began to walk , when you discovered how  to utilize your lower limbs in order to reach a pre-determined destination, you felt empowered and probably haven’t crawled again since then.  The power of knowledge is one that you will always have had a taste of during your lifetime, this is so that you have no excuse as to why you didn’t make the most of it.

You must know. I’m thinking about all who remain stagnant in life.

They need to know that when it comes to the future �"as unimaginable as it may seem- you need to know your position in it. You know your position in the past and if your confused about your present you need to find out soon! Where are you driving to?


Where are you going? You’re in such a rush to some place you’re not sure of, soon your fuel can run out and you’ll be completely lost and dislocated. You’ll have nothing to show for it. Don’t wait to see this happen. Get up and live. No sit down and think. Think very hard till you know what you want first. Know what you don’t want. Know what you need to know and you’ll be fine, for safety know what you don’t need to know.

I wrote this. I formulated it. Its real . its proven. Its spiritual. Eish,,, They must...



© 2013 Ngai


Author's Note

Ngai
review review review!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 5, 2013
Last Updated on November 5, 2013
Tags: teen#times#Ngai


Author

Ngai
Ngai

Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia



About
I'ma full time student . part-time teen. part-time musician. Part-time writer but Full Time 'thinker' so I put all my ideas down. I'm a quick learner so if you have any writing skills and tacticts to .. more..

Writing
Mi Drive Mi Drive

A Poem by Ngai


Closed Eyes Closed Eyes

A Poem by Ngai


Think So Think So

A Poem by Ngai