I Told You So

I Told You So

A Chapter by Ngai
"

Some people are too predictable.

"

I told you so

 

So I’ve fallen for it again? Well not really, I saw it coming.

I knew that you would cross that line before you said you wouldn’t . I even knew you knew you were doing all the things that you shouldn’t. I knew you would come back to my life as ‘my women’. But also knew that you wanted to leave me in ruins.

 

I knew that dude would post on your facebook page and that you’d like it. You’re honestly heartless and I always knew you couldn’t help it. I knew that you skit-D and not reply to my whatsapp like you ain’t there while two sticks show me that you are. I knew you would be a star, with that behind which is larger than that of a car and I knew about the scar that you would leave on my heart.


 Once again I took your hand not that I’m a fool I just thought you know I know you so we would actually be cool.  I never knew that you thought I was taking it too fast, that this time you expected cash, that your attitude would grow to be irritating like a rash. I said you got me since that emotion you barely showed but now its back to stay, and so I gotta go, but hey... I kinda told you so.



© 2013 Ngai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on October 10, 2013
Last Updated on October 10, 2013
Tags: youll#only#hurt#yourself


Author

Ngai
Ngai

Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia



About
I'ma full time student . part-time teen. part-time musician. Part-time writer but Full Time 'thinker' so I put all my ideas down. I'm a quick learner so if you have any writing skills and tacticts to .. more..

Writing
Mi Drive Mi Drive

A Poem by Ngai


Closed Eyes Closed Eyes

A Poem by Ngai


Think So Think So

A Poem by Ngai