Mistake

Mistake

A Chapter by Ngai
"

I made one.

"

Mistake

The decision made at that moment when I heard a knock on my door was to let you in. the decision I made to put a smile on my face in case I was ever to be misplaced it was then. That choice I made to help, to ask for help and help without asking for returns. The days I spent deciding on what and who to lean on, whom to share my seconds with, gone.


I don’t know why it is that I couldn’t see this coming from a mile away. No, I did see it coming, I guess it was just a BAFUFU you know, Beautiful-From-Far-Far-From-Beautiful.


I’ve trusted you too much already, I wear a bulletproof vest with 21 holes in it already and only now I wonder why I bleed. I drank your water and only now I taste the salt in it. Bitter it is that I fall victim to love.


Nevertheless, I am free to walk away with my head hanging from a tree branch now. The death I had to experience t be born knowing that not everything is pure, evil surrounds me coz I opened my door to it.

It isn’t my fault though. What I saw standing outside on my front step was not evil. What I saw was an angel dressed in gold so I let the angel in.

Now I see  that it was no angel, I made a mistake.



© 2013 Ngai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013
Tags: We@All%make*Them


Author

Ngai
Ngai

Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia



About
I'ma full time student . part-time teen. part-time musician. Part-time writer but Full Time 'thinker' so I put all my ideas down. I'm a quick learner so if you have any writing skills and tacticts to .. more..

Writing
Mi Drive Mi Drive

A Poem by Ngai


Closed Eyes Closed Eyes

A Poem by Ngai


Think So Think So

A Poem by Ngai