Connect

Connect

A Chapter by Ngai
"

A chapter about finding meaning.

"
There is this space, this dark hole and I'm tryna find a way to fill it up with meaning. where? somewhere between this world and the one I've dreamed about. The hole i guess refers to more than a meer hole- that I'm sure you know. It is however a real one and one that I'm aware of. It lies in the corner of my brain and so many of my dark thoughts have crept inside it to resist the light. After everything I've thrown in I would've thought that hole was filled, by now atleast.
I threw in my hopes and past and present, all in there. I threw in my songs and hooks, all in hope of catchin the fish. I threw in my prayers and prayers and lived off the prayers of those who care enough to include me in them. I threw in friendships and build mega relationships to throw in there aswell. I threw in love.
 
throw me a light? someone throw a candle in this place to light up that darkness and free my dreams. Help me make that connection.

"The darkness is all of the light we cant see''- Ngai


© 2013 Ngai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 7, 2013
Last Updated on October 7, 2013
Tags: CON#NECT


Author

Ngai
Ngai

Windhoek, Khomas Region, Namibia



About
I'ma full time student . part-time teen. part-time musician. Part-time writer but Full Time 'thinker' so I put all my ideas down. I'm a quick learner so if you have any writing skills and tacticts to .. more..

Writing
Mi Drive Mi Drive

A Poem by Ngai


Closed Eyes Closed Eyes

A Poem by Ngai


Think So Think So

A Poem by Ngai