Quantum Language For Maximum Results by Tori Clark

Quantum Language For Maximum Results by Tori Clark

A Story by Rhonda Marie Hayman
"

Communication: (n) the act of communicating 1. The exchange of thoughts, messages, or informaqtion as by speech, signals, writing or behavior. 2. Interpersonal rapport.

"

 My Genie Loves Me is created by Tori Clark, public speaker and author.. this book is one of her works... for more info check out my profile page. 'Rhonda'

 

The art and technique of using words effectively to impart information or ideas has long been used by humanity to create it's greatest legacies. The stories of our ancestors are written across the earth through various monuments, writings and works of art. These were all created based on our capability to communicate with eachother in many ways.

How, then, did poverty and disease befall such a species? We have proven to ourselves that we can create the impossible, do the unimmaginable and reach into the vast oceans of creativity to generate prosperity for all people. The poor have found wealth, man discovered the moon and then went on to land tiny objects on comets racing at unimmaginable speeds through space. We use technology as if it were always available but would have baffled our great grandparents. So, how did you end up unhappy?

Struggling to pay the bills, figure out who is telling you the truth and who isn't, how you can get to work every day without feeling guilty about killing the planet, struggling to understad politicians who don't even know what they are really talking about, and so on. It's a confusing quagmire and you are stuck in it.

The truth is that you don't have to be stuck at all. The power you contain within you is so incredibly powerful that you will take time to understand the full magnitude and realize that your human consciousness can't come close to creating words to describe it. Inside of you is the power to change how you speak to your own subconsious mind, body, and external world to create your own masterpiece.

Changing the symbols you think about the most will do what it has done many times in your past already... change who you are and how you interact with the world around you. It'll also change other's perceptions of you and your abilities. You'll walk with a straighter stance, see others nod with respect, and watch as your body obeys you and you absorb health and wellness simply because it is yours to have. You'll learn to view others with a healthy thought pattern that will generate healthier relationships with others and you'll learn how to see through the polotics and limited belief systems that keep others in chaos.

You may not land a tiny rocket on a distant planet far far away, though if you choose to do so I applaud your brilliance! What you can do is take your life as it is today and work with your language, your internal communication and external communication to master a life that will resound to future generations!

Learn the mechanics of Quantum Linguistics, Neuro Linguistics, and the paths of human creativity and you'll find doors opening before you!

Quantum Speech For Maximum results combines the studies of talented teachers, professionals and scientists to bring you a program that is designed to help you master the art of healing, communication and abundance in your life. These techniques are described in an efficient manner and are accompanied by a workbook that will take you through a daily growth process designed to ensure that you achieve results. You'll have the combined efforts of many professionals in your lap, a library of recommended resources available to you, and more!

Join me today in changing the thoughts of today to create maximum results tomorrow!

Go to : www.mygenielovesme.org

© 2008 Rhonda Marie Hayman


Author's Note

Rhonda Marie Hayman
Check it out..you have nothing to lose and soo much to gain!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on July 13, 2008
Last Updated on July 13, 2008

Author

Rhonda Marie Hayman
Rhonda Marie Hayman

Seattle, WA



About
Where to start...I am from Frankfurt Germany originally, moved to Ruidoso, N.M. when I was 14. I love Europe. Switzerland is my favorite vacation spot. I love winter & Spring time. I love tattoos, h.. more..

Writing