Woman

Woman

A Poem by MyLoRaVe

A virtuous woman is "far more precious than rubies". What does that even mean when you're not dealing with colourful stones. A virtuous woman is peculiar. Something about her smile and the way she looks at you confuses you and somehow manages to soothe you of your fear. Her eyes, a blissful mystery - innocent but not nieve. Opened the world and seen many things; but the things she has seen, she has seen in a way you are not yet capable to perceive. Cogs well oiled and working efficiently to create thoughts a wise man meditates to one day think. These thoughts the very essence of her nature, divinely predisposed before the bringing home of this baby girl in pink. Her view of the world, needs no view of the world to appreciate the wonders of the world. Humble enough not to realise her greatness; she is one of the wonders of the world. One wonders how at 60bpm, her heart can do so much. One wonders how this 10% mind can comprehend what we still question. One wonders how this strong lioness can imitate a delicate feline. A virtuous woman is far more precious than rubies. What does this mean when you don't deal with stones. A monkey can see a difference between a pebble and a ruby. It's worth, priceless. Her worth, no currency can afford. She is a gift. A gift from God. A gift to man, a man of God. A gift hidden in the Makers heart. Hidden in a place where only a Christ thinker would think to look. When he finds her- angels will sing. She will stand beside him in agreement. She will stand behind him in Support. She will stand in front of him in protection. She will stand under him and smoothen rock bottom so he may never feel that pain. She will stand above him and pull him heavenward. She will stand in him, in love. 

© 2011 MyLoRaVe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on February 18, 2011
Last Updated on February 18, 2011

Author

MyLoRaVe
MyLoRaVe

Milton Keynes , United Kingdom



About
I'm sane. I promise. more..

Writing