Trevor

Trevor

A Chapter by Alex
"

Trevor knows that Michael has a right to know about the baby, but who should be the one to tell him? Trevor doesn't want Eleanor to go back to him, Trevor needs her. Is he willing to do this himself?

"

 I picked up my phone, I had to let Micheal know. He had a right to know. I stole his loving fiancee from him, and we are going to be raising his child. The least I could do was tell him that he was having a baby with her. What if he demanded that I let her go? I couldn't lose her. What if he just gives up his parental rights? I dialed his number. It rang a few times before he picked up.

“Hello, Trevor, whats wrong? Is she okay? Has anything happened to her?” Michael was in a panic over the phone.

“Yes, she's fine, calm down,” I barked at him.

“Then, why did you call? Was it to brag that you have my girlfriend? Or should I saw ex-girlfriend?” Michael hissed.

“Well, at least you have one thing going for you,” I chuckled trying to picture his facial expression trying to figure out what I was talking about.

“Whats that? You've stolen just about everything,” Michael barked.

“A baby,” I heard the phone drop. “Michael? Hello? Michael?”

Michael picked up the phone and put it to his ear, “how do you know its mine?”

“I have always gloved before I loved,” I felt awful saying it, “plus right timing.”

“Does she know that you're calling?” Michael asked, his breathing was really heavy.

“No! And she won't!” I yelled, I closed my eyes and calmed down, “I just wanted you to know, I might keep you updated on the details, because well it is your child.”

“Good, and I hope she leaves you,” Michael said abruptly, probably smiling.

“I hope so too, now,” I sheepishly admitted kicking the ground with my work boots.

“What? Why?” Michael asked shocked.

“She is having your baby and well, I can tell she misses you,” I said, “I have hurt her and I can tell when she fakes things. Plus, her parents and I thought it best that we tell her that you died.”

“You did what?” Michael asked.

“I thought it was going to protect her from leaving! I didn't know she was going to be having your baby!” I admitted looking around at all the openness of the field.

“She isn't going to ever leave you if she thinks I'm died! Why the f**k would you do that?” Michael screamed over the phone.

“Okay, calm down! She knows that you are at least alive. But, she doesn't know if your in a coma or whatever,” I said, “but I think that gives her just enough hope to keep going.”

“Do me a favor then, I want you to take her out to eat a Dinner and order pancakes with chocolate chips, then buy her a dozen daisy's,” Michael sniffled, “then get her a few stuff animals to tell her that you are very excited about the baby and want to celebrate.” Michael paused, “for me.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because those are some of her favorite things to do,” Michael sniffled again, I caught on that he was crying, “because that's what we did when she was pregnant the first time.”

“What?” I was in shock.

“She miscarried,” Michael sniffled again.

“I am so sorry,” I was going to start tearing up, “I promise I will go do all of those things with her this weekend! And take good care of both of them.”

“I guess I have to thank you for that,” Michael chuckled, “and even if you don't want to keep me posted about everything else. Just tell me if anything goes wrong.”

“I will do that, but I haven't decided on the rest,” I chuckled, “have a nice day Michael.”

“You too, Trevor!” Michael hung up.

“Who was that call from?” My boss asked as I shut my phone and put it in my pocket.

“Nobody!” I said brushing it off.

“What is from your girlfriend?” He teased.

“No, it was from Michael,” I said as he just stared at me with this confused face.

“What did he want?” He asked.

“I thought I should tell him that he is going to have a baby,” I said as frankly as I could.

“Why? You wanted to shove it in his face that you were going to be raising his child or were you just trying to be nice?” My boss never liked Michael, “Does Ella know you called and told him? Or does she even know that you know that the baby isn't yours?”

“I thought he should know, and no, she doesn't know that I know the baby isn't mine,” I paused, “I think I am starting to regret taking her from him, because she should be with him through this process.”

“You can't go back now,” My boss remarked, “but it was very kind of you to tell him that he has a child on the way. No matter if he ever gets to met it or not, you still did the right thing their. I am proud of you.”

I smiled as we walked to the barn, “thanks, boss!”

I felt better about myself after calling Michael, maybe I would at least tell him what he's going to have and when its due. Since it is his baby, and he has been through enough. I could feel in my heart that I was becoming a new man. Maybe things were looking up for me! I have quit drinking and smoking. Now, I have tried to start doing things right. It was time to change.




© 2014 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 20, 2014


Author

Alex
Alex

ME



About
I have always loved writing, it helps me get my emotions out. I am a very creative person, so writing and photography go hand in hand with me. more..

Writing
Eleanor: January Eleanor: January

A Chapter by Alex


Trevor: May Trevor: May

A Chapter by Alex


Michael: April 2010 Michael: April 2010

A Chapter by Alex