Stupid. Is another Name for HERO

Stupid. Is another Name for HERO

A Story by MoriartyMesa
"

Ben Butler, an idiot with a dream. TO ROCK AND ROLL MAN!

"
"Listen sweetie, im sure your grand mother does have a cookie jar but no ticket means no return, alright, thank you for shopping a C- Mart, where ya shopping experience is always a 'c-' NEXT!" the blue haired beehive said behind the counter of the Customer Return. "Man, how long are we gonna be?" Ben hummed as he jumped up and down shadow boxing with the soda machine, throwing each swing in slow motion while mumbling 'just like living in paradise', Kevin managed to use the wheel chair of an elderly lady to steady himself as he poured his flask into a slushie, while Brenda started tapping her foot, checking her text messages, the plan return a three year old broken computer, to exchange for a new one. "Baby, just calm down and stop all your jumping, your gonna tire your little self out." Her voice and bleach blonde hair cut through the store as if a fire alarm had gone off.
Ben  frowned at hearing 'your little self out' since age 15, he remained 5ft COUGH!!! And just to prove his self worth and large image, Ben walked right to the front of the line. "Madam, I demand you return my baby's computer, which he has recently bought from this very establishment and has become defective, and not a door stop for  three months than the dogs pillow, I DEMAND YOU ASSIST HER AT ONCE!"

The elderly lady behind the counter gave him a cold hard stare behind a pair of thick fogged glasses, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she expressed, "Sir you are aware there is a line in front of you, would you be so kind to take your place back in line and you will be helped in which the order you have been assigned, and thank you for shopping and at "C-mart, where your shopping experience is always a 'c-' NEXT!" 
"Well howdy dowdy there Mrs. Returns lady I have a Tim Teebow Grill I want to return, it does nothing and wasn't really worth the hype". A large lady checked Ben smartly with a left fleshy thigh knocking him into the Snookie Waffle Iron display, Brenda screeched as her baby stumbled to his feet. "Baby, your embarrassing me in front of the entire returns line", Kevin, now sitting on the lap of the elderly lady returning her oxygen machine. "Yea, like if you were like over three feet, that returns lady would have helped us by now, and my drink would not be nearing empty at half full you selfish short b*****d." In a flash Ben jumped to his feet, 'you don't wait in lines, you Own the line'  a family motto that has never proven positive outcomes to near stupidity of the short male family line of Ben's fore fathers. He began to walk up and down the line to single out who he would unleash his legendary fists. The squeak of his shoes, the bounce of his step and the black glow of his mullet, Ben Butler was getting into a mood, a mood that he assumed made others terrified. Ben held his index finger in the air to command silence, going over the mental check list.

David Lee Roth wrist ban? Check
Super High-tops with three inch lift? Check
Kamikaze Levi Jeans-black of course? Check 
Def Leppard Black Tank Top? Chec-F****N-K

Than he opened his eye's, who would be the one to offend him most, "listen sweetie i would love to help you out, but when you bought the 'Joan Rivers Hair spray and matching make up set' you should have kept the receipt, no receipt means no return, alright, thank you for shopping a C- Mart, where ya shopping experience is always a 'c-' NEXT!" Ben slowly turned around and eyed the woman whom he blamed all his woes wants and waits, the lady working returns. "Ben, Ben, if your going to get food, get an ice t!" with another ear drum breaking shriek. Kevin had hijacked the wheel chair and made his way to the wine and spirits department with a sleeping store security guard waiting to pounce on one of the dozens of shop lifters. None of that concerned this short hero. Stepping in front of a skinny thick glassed man holding a sixty pound gold fish, Ben slammed his hand down. "Madam, I believe I have requested you proceed to my girlfriend and return her the sum of the price of a Wii! If you do not comply I will be forced to" Ben ran to the soda machine and punched it using all the force he had in him. Than bouncing off the flexable plastic and finding himself in yet another display, this time of 'Kim K. Ironing Boards.' 

But in a dash of pluck and spirit he was back on his feet, finger in the blue haired beehive face. "MADAM IF YOU DO NOT OFFER MY GIRLFRIEND HER FULL AND COMPLETELY LEGAL REFUND OR GIVE US A WII, (holding his left hand) I CALL THIS ONE, 'THUNDER MAKER, AND THIS ONE, THE ATOM BOMB! I WILL BRING THE PAIN!!"the elderly lady clicked her pen. "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she expressed, "Sir you are aware there is a line in front of you, would you be so kind to take your place back in line and you will be helped in which the order you have been assigned, and thank you for shopping and at "C-mart, where your shopping experience is always a 'c-' tell your trashy girlfriend that's not a computer, its the back of a microwave, and eat some carrots, growing boys should always eat carrots."

The End

 
 

© 2012 MoriartyMesa


Author's Note

MoriartyMesa
Okay, so this one time i was stuck on a plane and this kid would not shut up, and his mother just sat there with that 'oh look at me i am a progressive mother, i let him understand his limits', that bitch. Everyone on the plane thought she was a bitch, I think that is why he was crying to be honest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love how completely unconcerned the returns lady is, i could just see her face as i read this. Definitely got a good laugh out of this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is perfect LoL Reminds me of sooo many experiences in Wal-Mart LoL Sooo many people are exactly like that in this world...I find it funny most of the time....I love the way you describe the mullet and the jeans HaHa Black of course LoL!!! Isn't it sooo true....Alot of times its Wranglers...Either way this is definitly different...Very fun and very true.

Posted 12 Years Ago


like I said.. it is a comedy.. GREAT WRITE! thanks for sharing
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this story, it's so funny, made me laugh =)
and it sucks to sit next to a kid on an airplane....I am always the unlucky person to have a crying baby beside me....it's a killer D:


Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

735 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 26, 2012
Last Updated on September 14, 2012
Tags: standing in line, returns, when was the last time you actua

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Keep Up Keep Up

A Chapter by Pax


TIME TIME

A Poem by MoriartyMesa