Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 28, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 28, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Cut my ears off and call me Deaf Dan. Yeah... I'm just going to cut straight away to the bullseye. I contacted Joseph Pratt.. I was just puking lava about how his theater should have accepted me. But they spat me out like the rest of Scioto County did.. And he was telling how everybody gets rejected for role at some point in their life. And saying I can't try again because I'm banned due to turning into a humanoid dragon on that one girl. BUT HES HERE IF I WANNA TALK ABOUT MY FEELINGS. Listen I don't care if anyone fights me about this topic. I GET F*****G TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO A DAMN THING WITH MY LIFE. I hope I cleared that fart out. That's why my reaction to not getting a role was so harsh. It's understandable. And then that disability board fails me. Scioto County, you really are asking for it.. You southern fried inbreds are a glutton for punishment. None of you guys have helped in the least bit and I'm apparently disabled.. You guys really aren't doing a good job at planting flowers on my back...
Ummm... I was kind of reconnected with Sandra... But she doesn't trust my family, apparently... By this point. I really don't care. We admitted to each other that THERE WERE a lot of misunderstandings but I'm tired of her mentioning the dead cockatrice. A lot of the s**t that she mentioned is s**t that happened like 2 months ago. Believe it or not. Caitlin is the one who connected my artery with Sandra's. I do apologize for all the volcano vomit I hurled about her but if she keeps acting like this. Then I'd rather just move on with my life. Even Caitlin was like "For someone who apparently hates drama, Sandra sure likes getting involved with it". They both talked on the phone for an hour. And I get the major imps she had was with my mom. Mom kept puking lava about how Sandra dresses like crap. Sandra just has a unique sense of fashion. But I tried being a cherubim warrior and taking up for Sandra as much as I could. Telling mom that as long as she's not stabbing anyone, she can wear whatever.. Mom is just stuck in her ways... Just like how we all are... Our identities are not made out of Play-Doh for others to mold... But if Sandra doesn't wanna be in my atmosphere at least online then it won't hurt me that much... Right now, I'm just focused on how s****y Scioto County is...
I'd really like my humanoid key to be a girl who I've never had an invisible blades throwing segment with... Obviously, I refuse to date a Scioto County girl.. Pretty surreal to think I haven't dated anyone around here since 2014.. Holy s**t...
As for a jester video, I urinated on one of my blue shirts as Santa's voice says "Pee is good for the cloth! Hohohoho!". And I wore the shirt then said "Who's Ready For A Wet T Shirt Contest?".

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on February 28, 2023
Last Updated on March 2, 2023
Tags: Journal, isolation, shirt, pee, Ohio, Kentucky, Drama

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing