Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow

A Story by Missy Moooooo

  Many of you are not followers of Christ, and that is fine...I wish you the very best. But I spent most of my life being oblivious to my surroundings, finding out now just how many opportunities I had. Recently I have been around some friends of Christ we were at the mall and they decided to start doing the "Tim Tebow move." Actually it was a couple of times when we were there that they did this. Once was under the stairs near the Food court, a pair of girls came by shouting "Their Tebowing!" And smiling and laughing. It was just a joke to them, and it was very inspirational to me. I figure something that moment, not everyone believes, but everyone wants to have hope. I'm sure to those people hope that they understood it. Eventually after a few times of the boy's kneeling down on one knee and placing a hand on their knee and their head against their hand, some boys showed up, and joined in. They might have also taken that as a joke, I wanted to walk up to them and start witnessing, but that was out of my comfort level. Even tho I am mad at my self for not saying "Hey, do you understand that move?" it was a beautiful sight to see those group of boys joining in. I only wish the best for them, and hope that it was God that talked to each of them when they knelt down with my boys.

© 2012 Missy Moooooo


Author's Note

Missy Moooooo
Let me know anything to fix.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I just have to put this out there...the whole God is helping Tim Tebow win is bullcrap...so he can help a football player win games, but he couldn't help my nana, who believed in him, live after she beat cancer? It just makes me mad...

But on the other hand of your writing there was nothing wrong with it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i was completely unaware of what this was even until i read a yahoo article about it and then i understood. not many people do have faith but like you say they want to have hope. i certainly would never make fun of someone for their faith because their faith is important to them. even if i may not believe in the same way they do i believe it is right to respect others.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I guarantee most of them were just doing it cause it has become a fade. And accepting God should not be a passing fancy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Considering I have been a Christian all my life...God answers prays, but helping someone win something isn't one of them. He listens to everyone not just one person. They used their own power to win. I love God and I love everything about him. He listens to us in our times of need. He is the reason we get stronger...nice write though. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am a new Christian, and I really like this. Im too new to understand everything, but it was really sweet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the write and no nothing seems wrong with what I read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I just have to put this out there...the whole God is helping Tim Tebow win is bullcrap...so he can help a football player win games, but he couldn't help my nana, who believed in him, live after she beat cancer? It just makes me mad...

But on the other hand of your writing there was nothing wrong with it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2012
Last Updated on February 2, 2012

Author

Missy Moooooo
Missy Moooooo

Cowtown ;) , PA



About
18, Freshman in College Criminal Justice Major :DDD more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..