Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by MissMushyy

He slowly walked out of the elevator and into Abby’s lab, while McGee and Abby explained what they could do to catch the petty officer, Gibbs only had one thing on his mind and that was why.

“Yeah, Tim do it, but do it upstairs, I want to have a few words alone.” Gibbs replied after a lot of computer tech stuff. After Tim had left the lab Gibbs followed but only to close and lock the door. He turned and looked at Abby in a different manner, this was more of I’ve had enough and I’m going to quit kind of look.

“How could you Abby?!” Gibbs snarled at the highest of his voice.

“How could I what? I haven’t done anything.” Abby quietly replied shocked that Gibbs just raised his voice at her.

“How could you betray me, Tony, Tim, Ziva, and Leon? How could you? You know SecNav is after you, wanting to get rid of you.”

“I wouldn’t. You know that Gibbs. Why is SecNav after me?” Moving swiftly to her desk to have a sit down. Gibbs followed and perched on the end of her desk.

“I didn’t want to tell you like this, but he has evidence that you were downloading classified information and selling it on.” He said in annoyance again.

“What?! And you think that I did that? I loved you more than I did than my own dad! You know I wouldn’t do that Gibbs. Not after Mason. You got to believe me Gibbs, I wouldn’t. Maybe someone is framing me! I love this job too much to do that to you Gibbs.”

“Okay, okay then Abs, I believe you and I’ll sort this out.” He replied quietly before kissing Abby’s forehead and moved towards the door to unlock it.

“Gibbs. Why would anyone do that to me?” She said almost crying.

“I don’t know but I’ll figure it out. I promise” He returned to unlocking the door and opening it to see Tim stood there patiently.

“Um boss? Is everything alright?” Tim questioned when Gibbs walked straight past him and into the awaiting elevator.

“Yeah, why shouldn’t it be?” he replied in a tone that suggested that he missed Franks and that he wanted to go down to Mexico. The Elevator doors closed once again and once again he flicked the emergency stop switch just to have a few minutes alone.


© 2011 MissMushyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

MissMushyy
MissMushyy

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy