Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by MissMushyy

Once Gibbs was in the elevator and the doors closed Tony flicked the emergency stop switch and turned to Gibbs, who in return looked worried. It was rare that Gibbs looked worried at Tony as he was a very capable special agent.

“Boss, you need to look at this. Its orders from the new SecNav, for me. Someone is getting classified information and selling it on to other dirt bags, I’ve got to stop them, But it’s who it is.” Handing over the file to Gibbs and in return his face changed from a worried luck to a angered look, one the team hasn’t seen since Ari killed Kate on a rooftop.

“Tony, you know that we could both loose our jobs if I look at this. Ah hell we wouldn’t even be allowed to get a job as a postman!” shoving the file back at Tony and flicking the emergency stop switch back up so he could go back to his desk.

Tony went up to the doors and flicked the switch back down. “Boss, I don’t care if we get caught I want you to look at this because it doesn’t sit right. She wouldn’t, she just wouldn’t betray me or you.” Handing the file back to Gibbs, in return opened the file and saw the picture of Abby when she had to go to court that day. Once Gibbs realised who it was he dropped the file in a daze.

“I told you it didn’t sit right. I mean Abby loves this job; she would never do anything to risk it. Not after you saved her life from that damn Humvee.” Tony said whilst picking up the file and hiding the photograph back in a few pages.

“I’m going to make sure that she regrets that. I trusted her Tony. Then she throws this back, into my face! She knows the one thing I hate more than losing co-workers on the job is co-workers that betray me. She knows the story.”

Agent Mason was the only agent in the Washington office to betray Gibbs. He did the exact same as Abby has done. Get classified information and sell them on. One day Agent Mason did not turn up for work and was never seen again, As Gibbs was angered at the time it was suggested that Gibbs had killed agent Mason because he betrayed him. An investigation was opened onto the disappearance of Mason and the possible murder of him, Gibbs was questioned about it, but they never had enough evidence to convict and was taken out of Gibbs’ record.

“Do not stop me DiNozzo! She deserves what she is going to get! And no she won’t end up like Mason, He didn’t deserve to suffer, but he did deserve to be in hell rather than on earth.”

“Boss, please do not do anything stupid. She’s sensitive to this kind of stuff. I just wanted you to know, with you and Abby being closer than blood and everything.” He flicked the switch back up to allow Gibbs to have a talk with Abby and so Tony could finally take his mind off Abby and onto finding the petty officer.

Once the doors opened, they saw a ton of other agents look fairly angry as they were waiting at least 15 minutes for the elevator. Tony and Gibbs just ignored them, and went over to their desks. Tony sat down relieved that he had told someone and swiftly locked the file in one of the drawers on his desk. Meanwhile Gibbs just carried on walking to the second elevator that you had to use to get down to Abby’s lab and walked into the second elevator, once the doors closed he flicked the switch, which had been installed on Gibbs’ command, to think about things himself without having anyone to bother him, but he did it was Abby ringing.

He removed his cell from the belt holder he has and looked at the screen to see that same picture of Abby.

On the phone-

“What you want?” Gibbs answered in an annoyed tone.

“Me and Tim, we found another way of trying to find the petty officer. Can you come down?” Abby replied in the cheerful tone that she always greeted Gibbs with.

“Yeah, I will, be down in a minute.” As he was about to hang up, he heard McGee and Abby laughing, but Gibbs couldn’t take it so he hanged up and flicked the switch back up and waited to be greeted by a cheerful Abby.



© 2011 MissMushyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

MissMushyy
MissMushyy

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy