hi sasuke hi itachi hi gaara...wait..gaara?

hi sasuke hi itachi hi gaara...wait..gaara?

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

Yeah said Ginny you guys are in our house..did you not know that? she asked with a glare.

I glared back at her as i said

 

No sorry we didnt but if you want we can leave even though we have no idea how we got here or where the hell we are.

 

well she said maybe you should

 

ginny said Mrs.Weasely.

 

Ginny stomped up stairs as i sat back in my seat I let my hair fall into my face as i crossed my arms over my chest.I jumped when we all heard Ginny scream..she came back downstairs blushing and ran to her mom.

Then all we heard was

 

You loser you sacred the girl..Cyaras head popped up and i looked at her

OMG said britt THAT SOUNDS LIKE SASUKE.then she fainted.Britt get up before i step on you

 

Im up she said as s he stood dusting her self off.

 

Then we looked as we heard footsteps..we all looked up to see gaara coming downstairs

 

oh my..there is is god i whispered to myself.

 

gaara looked at all of us and then turnde and walked back upstairs.The we heard more footsteps as naruto ran downstairs and up to poor brittany.

 

HI IM NARUTO IM GOING TO BE THE NEXT HOKAGE..BE

 

FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND YOUR DEAD said a voice that i knew all too well

cyara dont scare him i said in a low whisper.Then the worst thing happened in all of the worlds history.

 

HEY SASUKE-KUN

 

OH GOD EVERYONE DUCK CYARAS GOING TO BLOW yelled britt as sakura came downstairs and leeched onto sasuke.

 

Cyara  made a move to punch something but i grabbed her fist and said now now my dear not with all the people watching..she calmed down and faked a smile.

 

oh my god i thought this day cant get anyworst.

 

but the gods hate me for some reason and who comes down next...

 

TOBI A GOOD BOY RIGHT SEMPIA.

 

SHUT UP TOBI yelled a voice i knew.

 

soon Tobi deidara and itachi came downstairs.

 

and because the gods dont like me

 

Dam you itachi I will kill you said sasuke.

 

Dam i better do something i thought.

 

brittany fetch i said

 

she smiled and jumped on itachi

 

OMG ITACHI I LOVE  YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOU MY FAVORITE CHARACTER AND .....

she kept talking keeping itachis attention but annoying sasuke none the less.....

whats next i thought out loud

 

 

 



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on February 17, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing