Hello There.

Hello There.

A Chapter by Mickey Hyde

I'll be right back." Jamie said, something in her voice wasn't right. I watched as she got up and walked away, out of the cafeteria and dissapeared into the empty halls. Somethiing was wrong. I wanted so badly to get up and go with her, but I stopped, knowing it wasn't my buisness.. I think. 

"What's wrong with Jamie?" One of the guys at the table asked. I recognized him by the way Jamie had described him. Oil. 

"I don't know, she said it was family stuff, didn't seem in the mood to talk about it." Lauren said. 

Family stuff. I wondered what had happened. I wanted to help, I needed to make her feel better. I don't know why. I just needed to see her smile, a real smile. 

A Jamie smile. 



(End Of Seth's P.O.V.) X

(Jamie's P.O.V.) 

I heard the bell ring, and I watched as the last few students run to the doors. I ,however, stayed put in my car, layed back into my seat, with my radio on and my eyes closed. 

My head was cleared, and I decided not to worry about the situation today. He knew what he was doing. He was having the affair, again. He was destroying the family.. again. There wasn't anything I could do. Except sit and watch... Which is what I'm not going to do... I'll just sit. I'm not going to watch as he does this. It isn't my problem anymore. 

I sighed and shook my head, shut my car off and eventually madfe my way inside. I ended up getting a slip, but I smiled and shrugged it off. 

As I walked to my class, i glanced over and saw the janitor locking one of the classrooms they were remodeling. Which reminded me I didn't lock my car doors. 

"D****t." I muttered and turned back. I walked to the school doors and pressed my lock button twice from inside. That's when I noticed a beaten up red truck parked next to mine. The small smile I had slowly left my face, and memories of the day I had met Seth floated back to my mind. 

That was the same truck that had chased us. It had to have been. 

I wanted to go out and check it out, but at the same time I was to paranoid to step out of the building. D****t, what do I do? I couldn't just leave and pretend it wasn't so familiar... very familiar. Maybe I should go tell Seth.. but he's in class. 

I raked my hand through my hair and thought of what to do. 

Yes. I'll go get Seth. I'll just have to distract the teacher or something. Maybe pass him a note? 

I shook my head and began to jog to hsi class. He has Ms.Roth's class, I'm sure of it. 

I was almost there. Why was I panicing so much? 

'Because you know this isn't good!" my mind screamed to me. I nodded and turned the corner, and fell back the ground when I knocked into someone. 

"Hello there."


© 2011 Mickey Hyde


Author's Note

Mickey Hyde
Comment please D:< I'll gladly return the favor :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on January 21, 2011
Last Updated on January 21, 2011


Author

Mickey Hyde
Mickey Hyde

About
Hello there .-. I'm Mickey Hyde. The most freakiest, most random, most awesome girl you'll ever meet :D Interests: Writing, music, directing Music: Nirvana (Huge fan, R.I.P. Kurt Cobain. Grunge .. more..

Writing