A Generation of Piglets.

A Generation of Piglets.

A Story by Michael J. Dippolito

Have you ever taken the time to actually sit back and scrutinize people in their relationships? This generation is so royally fucked in that sense. Our fidelity has dwindled down to a bloody stump. Every corner I turn there is someone on their knees, taking their love to town for the third time this year. It’s not just you, or you or even you…times that by 100 and you’re still a few numbers shy, I bet.

And its fine, it’s all fine. We all like to f**k, who wouldn’t?-it’s a spiritual bind between two humans…Or should I say that it at least was. Now sex is the same as eating fast food at the Big Kahuna Burger down the street; same amount of shame, too. There is nothing that leads up to that “magical” moment anymore; bases or the fifth date rule is simply no more and if a girl doesn’t unbuckle your pants by the end of the first date, she more than likely didn’t like you. There is no more class up the a*s in this generation and if there is and you’ve managed to find it, then I suggest you hold onto it for dear life and spice it up every second you’ve got…’cause s**t can get reeeeeal boring.

And to you feminists, for quite possibly jumping down my throat, saying “Men can be w****s, why can’t women?”

Well, this is all subjective…but young women in this day currently hold the heavy weight title for this problem in question; infidelities and whatnot. And at first, second and third glance you’d swear they held absolutely no concept of guilt in their bones, as they kiss you at night and brew you coffee in the morning. They smile, do their makeup and maybe straddle you with an early encore before it’s time to go to work. You’ll swear to the false gods that everything is fine and f****n’ dandy. And maybe it is…maybe you’ve got nothing to worry about and you’re going to get married and pop out a few kids behind that white picket fence. Well, I say god speed and I hope you last for the better part of a decade out there.

I suppose this entry is really just my own curiously that begs the question: “When do you finally know to trust someone?” When exactly does that finally happen? - is it just a sheer leap of faith? And even when you do, is it perfectly sound and okay in the grand scheme of it all. Do people cheat based on their counterpart’s insecurities? " Bringing their fears to reality due to how scared or irritating they were about it. I’ve been on the outskirts (both male and female) of relationships and have seen some dark, tormenting s**t go down. This whole “love, lust” thing sure as s**t isn’t that pretty no matter how many times they told you it was.

Maybe it’s all a game. One complex game of Chess and it’s all about the moves you make that define your fate.

Or maybe it’s all finally pouring out onto the surface like concrete before it hardens…Maybe we are just a race born to f**k ourselves toward the end of days.

© 2015 Michael J. Dippolito


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on October 9, 2015
Last Updated on October 9, 2015
Tags: romance, sex, love, lust, infidelity

Author

Michael J. Dippolito
Michael J. Dippolito

Somerville, NJ



About
I simply love to write. Mainly a fiction nerd; horror, sci fi and thriller. But once in a while you'll see me get real about society. more..

Writing