Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Amanda was staring at me, sobbing as she held onto the tickets. I watched her for another minute before looking back at the mice across the room. Dharma walked over to Amanda, nudging her as she whimpered. We sat there for a few minutes, not saying anything to each other. Amanda was the first to speak.

 

"I don't get it," she croaked. "Why would you do this?"

 

I shrugged again.

 

"A promise is a promise," I repeated.

 

"But," she cried, trying to calm herself. "I don't get it. I promised, too."

 

"I know," I sighed. "But they're splitting up after this tour..."

 

"Why didn't you get your tickets? I would have understood," Amanda cried.

 

"Because you're my best friend and I'm happy when you're happy," I answered.

 

Amanda didn't say anything as she stared at me. She knew I wasn't really happy, but she knew I was trying to be. I didn't look at her as she wiped her eyes on her sleeve, but I smiled when she hugged me. She rested her chin on my shoulder and stared up at me.

 

"Thank you," she whispered. "You really are the best."

 

"I know I am," I replied.

 

Amanda laughed and moved away from me again, staring at the tickets in her hands.

 

"I finally get to see my boys perform," she sighed as she smiled.

 

"Not exactly," I replied, shaking my head. "Look closely at the tickets."

 

Amanda held the tickets up to her faces, squinting as she stared at them. Her eyes widened, her mouth opening in shock. She whipped her head around to look at me, her eyes shining.

 

"You mean..." she whispered. "I get to..."

 

"Yeah," I nodded. "You get to be my butler."

 

Amanda stared at me.

 

"That's not what I meant, silly," she sighed.

 

"I know," I laughed. "But you know it's true."

 

"Why did you get the backstage tickets," she asked. "I would have been happy with sitting all the way in the back of the crowd. Especially knowing what you had to give up to get me there..."

 

"I know, but I figured that I might as well use the money I had given Krystel on something useful, you know?"

 

Amanda smiled and hugged me again.

 

"I still don't see why you didn't buy your tickets," Amanda sighed, wiping her eyes again. "I would have gotten my tickets over yours if I was the one buying them."

 

"Gee, thanks," I replied, rolling my eyes.

 

Amanda laughed, standing up to sit on her bed again.

 

"You know I love you," she laughed. "And I seriously owe you for this."

 

I waved my hand dismissively.

 

"Don't worry about it," I sighed, lieing to myself. "It's no big deal."

 

"Um, yeah, it is," Amanda said. "I thought that you hadn't gotten any of the tickets with how you didn't call me or anything, and then your weird behavior made me think you got the tickets to your show. I'm so glad you got my Jonas tickets."

 

I smiled up at Amanda for a moment before looking away again.

 

"You've been a Jonas fan longer than I've been listening to Tokio Hotel," I replied. "I promised to get you to their show long before you promised to get me to mine."

 

Amanda sighed and shook her head.

 

"I'm going to make this up to you," she stated. "Just you wait and see."



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww. how sweet of Ingrit (FYI, I would totally buy your tickets over mine though. Because I loves you.)

I loved thsi chapter, now on to the next!

But it's un published... :(

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, Joe Jonas, The Jonas Brothers


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!