A life rant i guess

A life rant i guess

A Story by Meredith Ann
"

Happy Birthday

"

 Despite how old I get i seem to mentally be growing down, as if all the knowledge i have built up over the years gets harder and harder to understand as i get older. Maybe a part of me has given up on trying to understand the world around me and the people inside of it, no not maybe, all of me has completely given up. 

I can tell you that about 6 years ago i was one of the most intellectual caring human beings you could have ever crossed paths with. I was always very emotional growing up, i had almost too many feelings that were hurt too easily and my naivety only made it worse. I had a habit of being walked all over by the people i cared most about. I never cared about myself, and the only thing that hasn't changed from then to now is the simple fact that I would give anything to be happy. And sadly I want that girl back, the girl from 6 years ago who was hurting but so blissfully unaware of maturity and growing up that it gave the false illusion of happier days, even if they were not.

My head has been clouded for the past 2 weeks, or at least that is how long I have noticed it for. Ever since I moved back to Pennsylvania, ever since my bipolar anxious mind has not been cured with the temporary distractions of constant work and constant plans.

Why is everything such an illusion?

I seem to believe things are one way, but they are never what they seem.

I would like to be saved, but in the end all we have is ourselves

© 2009 Meredith Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

naivety is somthing we take for granted when were young, and want back when were old.
this is good, you should think about writing biography's.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2009

Author

Meredith Ann
Meredith Ann

Writing
Lullaby Lullaby

A Poem by Meredith Ann