Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chaper 4 of 666 - The battle -

Chaper 4 of 666 - The battle -

A Chapter by RoseTheWolfie
"

Kirana meets a new friend. Kirana goes on a dangerous adventure with the warriors to clear out "the disease".

"
Kirana woke to light shining through a far window.  She lifted her head and stretched her long legs. 
She got up and pawed at the door, and soon enough the Great Dane appeared at the door. 
"Go to Alpha's room for information." He said sitting up with his ears forward.  "okay"  Kiana said, as she started to run off. 
"And Kid.." 
Kiana looked back at the Great Dane.
"Good luck."
Kiana nodded and ran off to where she was first  brought when she first arrived at Rascaan.  When she stepped inside, dogs, cats, and foxes were all sitting, with their blue handkerchiefs on, waiting for Alpha's instruction.
Kiana sat down next to a large fox.  The fox had scars of his muzzle and blood on his handkerchief.  He looked as though he had been doing this kind of thing for a long time.
"Hello.."  Kiana said to the fox, curious of what the fox might reply.
"Hi, are you new?" The fox said, watching her from the corner of his eye.
"Y-ya... what are we doing?"
"We don't know yet, we haven't gotten our orders." "By the way, my name is Buster.."
"My name is Kiana.. Were are you from?"
The fox sat up even more strait, and pushed his ears forward. "Enough said, Alpha is here... Just follow my lead."
Kiana nodded and sat up strait with her ears forward like Buster.
Alpha came in and sat in the chair.  "Hello warriors."  The animals gave no response.  "Today you will be hunting down the infected animals...  It seems they have gotten way too close to our city, and it is your job to finish them off.  They are located to the north of our city, and they are gaining ground between them and us... Good luck."
After Alpha finished talking the animals got up and began to walk out of the door. 
"Come on!" Buster said wagging his tail.

When they finally got to the edge of the city, Kiana could smell something in the air.
It smelled like a dead fish, covered in dog scat.  It flowed through the air, and made her eyes water.
"What is that smell?"  She said as she coughed.
"Rotting animals"  Buster replied.
It seemed as if Buster had no idea how bad it smelled.  He didn't even twitch his nose to sniff.
As the animals began running forward, the smell grew stronger. 
pretty soon the smell was unbearable.  It stuck to the inside of Kiana's nose like Velcro, and stung her eyes like burning sand.

When they finally arrived at the source.... the scene was unimaginable...
Blood spattered all over the ground, dead animals laying in the weirdest of places.  The infected animals that were still alive Ran around wildly.  One was throwing its head about in circles, as another gnawed at it's own leg.

Kiana was horrified, that the animals started running toward those creatures. Even Buster attacked. 
As the infected animals dropped like flyies under the heavy attack of the warriors, Kiana stood frozen at the top of the hill the animals had descended. 

When the job was done the animals started walking back to the city.  "What happened? Why didn't you attack?"
Busted said as he pushed Kiana along.  "I-I-" Kiana studdered.
"I know it's scary, but you get used to it."
"GET USED TO IT?" Kiana thought. "HOW CAN YOU EVEN STAND THIS CRAP?"

When they got back to the city, Kiana went strait back to her basement, and layed on the ground.
"What am i doing here?"



© 2014 RoseTheWolfie


Author's Note

RoseTheWolfie
that's all for today

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on November 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 4, 2014


Author

RoseTheWolfie
RoseTheWolfie

IT'S A SECRET , CA



About
I'm from California. I like to speak Swedish I like to draw I like to write I have 2 dogs I like to play video games My favorite number is 20 My favorite month is October My favorite fruit i.. more..

Writing