Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chaper 3 of 666 - A New Recrute -

Chaper 3 of 666 - A New Recrute -

A Chapter by RoseTheWolfie
"

Kirana gets excepted into the city, but all her efforts to fit in, just get her into awkward situations.

"
Kirana was led into a small room, what seemed to be a basement.  She was startled as the door slammed behind her.  She walked towards a small pile of sheets and she lay down. 

After a while, the door to the outside opened, and a terrier as well as a Great Dane entered the room.
"Kirana is it?  we have come to assign you your place in this city." 
"Oh, ok" Kirana stood up and walked over to them."
"We have a few questions for you" said the Terrier.
Kirana nodded, and sat down.
"Why are you here?" The Great Dane announced in his deep voice.
"My home was destroyed by creatures."
"The disease has spread has it?' The Terrier whispered
"Okay, now.  How old are you, what is your strength level, and what rank were your parents?"
Kirana stayed silent for a second before speaking. "I am two, and I don't know what the others are...."
The dogs looked at each other and nodded.  They looked at kirana's missing claw, and her shiny pelt.  they whispered to each other, and then looked to Kirana. 
"You shall be a warrior." They tossed her a blue handkerchief. "this is your uniform.  and you will be at the alpha's room as soon as the sun rises."
The dogs simply then turned and walked out the door.

Kirana put of the handkerchief, and layed down to sleep.
 


© 2014 RoseTheWolfie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on November 3, 2014
Last Updated on November 3, 2014


Author

RoseTheWolfie
RoseTheWolfie

IT'S A SECRET , CA



About
I'm from California. I like to speak Swedish I like to draw I like to write I have 2 dogs I like to play video games My favorite number is 20 My favorite month is October My favorite fruit i.. more..

Writing