Chapter two of 666 - The city of Rascaan -

Chapter two of 666 - The city of Rascaan -

A Chapter by RoseTheWolfie
"

Kirana manages to find the city of Rascaan, but is not welcome.

"
Kirana ran for hours before her legs finally gave out.  she lay there, rain began to fall.  "I better find shelter" she said as she stood up and looked around.  She climbed atop a tree and looked around.  she spotted a small over hang on one of the ridges.  Kirana ran down the tree and stood under the over hang.  The sun was going down and the rain still had not stopped, so Kirana decided, it would be best to sleep.

Kirana woke to a pare of sharp teeth in her back. "ARGH" she screamed.  The teeth loosed and the sound of a deep growl began to cut through the brisk morning air.  "Who are you?"  a voice said demanding.  Kirana looked up.  A black and white dog stood above her.  "I-I..."  Kiana studded. "YOUR NAME KID" The dog growled.  "Kirana" she said quietly.  "Were are you from?" the dog snarled. Kirana shivered.  "ANSWER ME YO-" 
"Jason!" A voice interrupted.  A White wolf stepped out from the shadows.  "That's enough."  He commanded. 
"Yes, alpha"  The black and white dog said, backing away.  "Come with me."  The wolf said to Kirana.
Kirana slinked forward, and followed the wolf.

They soon arrived at a large city.  The wolf led them through the city, and into a office building.  Dogs, cats, and pets of all kinds watched them closely as they walked.  The wolf sat down on the chair at a dirty, broken desk.  "My name is Alpha, I am the leader of Rascaan.  Might I ask who you are?"
"My name is Kirana, I have been searching for this city for two days."
"So why are you here?  we don't have room for any more. can't you go back to were you came from?"
"Well, I don't have any were to go back to."
"Then you shall stay in the dungeon until farther notice."

Alpha barked. a mastiff and a Boxer jumped out and stood on either side of Kirana.  "Lets go"  the boxer said, and led her out the door.


© 2014 RoseTheWolfie


Author's Note

RoseTheWolfie
what will happen next? O_o

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

71 Views
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014


Author

RoseTheWolfie
RoseTheWolfie

IT'S A SECRET , CA



About
I'm from California. I like to speak Swedish I like to draw I like to write I have 2 dogs I like to play video games My favorite number is 20 My favorite month is October My favorite fruit i.. more..

Writing