Reaching Ount In the Darkness

Reaching Ount In the Darkness

A Story by MckaylaSwizzle
"

-katy (main -Lorraine (best friend) -Stefan (love) -Zeke (the a*****e) abusive father, drugs, love, lust, Frienship

"
One.
       I sat there, alone in the dark. I waited for the light to break through the darkness, but it was still.
I heard him, getting closer with every abusive waiting step.  “Come out Kat, I hear your heavy breathing!” the tears just strolled out, like a midnight walk on a glistening night. I was alone, waiting for the hurt to come my way, I felt like no one on this earth could help me. Fifteen long years’ of abuse from a drunken father & a depressed mother, there was no escape. “I know you’re in there Kat” the shadow blocked the closet light. I pushed open the door, I tried running for my life with every push I had in me, but he caught me. He always did, no matter how much I ran, jumped, or hid. “Your going to get it now Katy!!” I gasped out, “please no, please daddy please!” but he struck me, but this time harder then ever before. That’s how I knew his aggression was worsening, it was a sign I needed to runaway before it was too late.  It was finally over, more bruises & scars to add to the collection, mother heard everything. She never helps; sitting there drinking & smoking herself to death is the plan for her. Leaving me to suffer with the abuse of an alcoholic, I cry myself to sleep every night. I wonder what a normal life would be like, with loving parents & siblings. My phone went off, “how’d it go tonight? "Lorraine” she was my everything, my best friend, someone who knew everything about me & one I trusted my life with. I told her every detail of the full on hand to hand beating that was given tonight, “this is the night, and I’m doing it this night. I’ll be at the train station at twelve "xoxo.” The house was quite, I rushed every packing moment I had to escape. Grabbing clothes & more clothes, footwear, makeup, straightener, money & my phone charger. Anything I could possibly get my hands on & or fit in the bag, I peeked my head out of my room, it was a clear exit. Tip toeing like an assassin on an escape mission, kitchen was clear, living room clear. My hands grabbed the door knob, my heart pounded. “Were do you think you’re off to?”  I wanted to turn around & rip his eye’s out, “off to get food father” I smiled a c*cky a*s smile. He frowned upon me; he gave me the look as if I was the crazy one. “At this time? With who? I don’t think so young lady, get back in that room” I smiled that I was sent back, that stupid dick doesn’t realize there’s a fire escape out of my window.  Slamming the door behind me, I walked into the center of my room & took one big look at everything, a tear streamed down my hot flushed cheek. Okay, no more time to waste; I opened the window to the noise of a busy street & barking dogs. Racing down the metal steps, fingers gliding down the rail & the harsh cold nipping at my face & finger tips. Walking in Brooklyn at night was heart pounding, you never knew what could happen around here, I walked face down & hands in my pockets & most of all kept to myself. My phone rang, it stopped me dead in my tracks, and the feeling like someone watching me was getting worse & worse with each step. I picked up my phone; it was like all eyes were on me " “Hello? Hello? Katy were the f**k are you?” I kept my voice low & my head as well. “Down the road, don’t rush me, I don’t need it looking like I did something. I’ll see you soon” I walked further & further, my chest tightened, there was someone watching me. I felt the crunches behind me; I heard the heavy breathing under his cut throat chuckles. “Come come pretty little thing, I won’t bite you.” I looked back, I saw that hideous bright smile in the darkness of his hoodie, and he was laughing like it was a game to him. I kept walking fast, I wanted to call out for help but I was alone in a crowded town. His footsteps got heavier, as mine did; I kept running & running until my leg gave out. That hideous smile was closer & closer with each blink; he struck me in my head with a brick & pulled down my pants. I remember he didn’t achieve his rape plan; some black shadow stepped in front of creepy man & knocked his lights out. Then I blacked out, I woke in a car, “are you alright there miss?” It took me a few to re-collect myself, I started scrambling around the car looking for anything missing in my bag, and nothing was taken. I looked up to my savior. Black hair, Mohawk, amazing smile, & light blue misty eyes.  “You took a busty spill last night!” his thick Brooklyn accent captured my attention; I looked at him wide eyed. “You mean to bloody tell me it’s the next day?” he nodded.

© 2011 MckaylaSwizzle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ky
That was awesome. Continuee, please.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i lovedit please please PLEASE continue

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11834 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 5, 2011

Author

MckaylaSwizzle
MckaylaSwizzle

Fishkilll, NY



About
Name is Mckayla I want to be An authour. more..

Writing