(4-WEBSITE)-&-CONTACT-NUMBER-NFORMATION-(CLICK-ON-PICTURE)

(4-WEBSITE)-&-CONTACT-NUMBER-NFORMATION-(CLICK-ON-PICTURE)

A Story by Mary Mac
"

WWW.MARY-MAC.BIZ (WEBSITE)

"

WHAT IS LOVE?

Listen, listen, listen to the question, I’m about 2 ask…what is love? And don’t think fast. Love is a feeling that you’ve never felt B-4, and if you ever do feel it, you would want some more.

But tell me exactly, what does love mean? Does it mean 2 people in ecstasy? Of course, that has a lot to do with it, but it also deals with a person’s wits. Two people in love, is like the sky above, you can never say for sure, what it’s really made of.

But love 2 me, it’s something special you see, it’s like a blood transfusion, to another body. Love is also joy, and love is also pain, but love is also different, it could never be the same.

 No matter how many times, you fall in love; you can never love another, with the same kind of love.

So it seems to me, that love is many things. Love is also a feeling that will make you scream! It’s like a nicotine, that you really need, you want it, you love it, and you want more of it, so if you’re ever thinking about falling in love, take a good look, at the sky up there above, and then ask yourself, could this be love?

 

WRITTEN BY,

MARY LEE DAVIS

A.K.A.

MARY-MAC!

 

© 2008 Mary Mac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on February 7, 2008
Last Updated on February 7, 2008

Author

Mary Mac
Mary Mac

The Windy City, IL



About
I am a person who is very serious about my writings, but not only that...i feel that my writings are a gift from the Lord, and that was given to me, so that i could share my writing-gifts...with the w.. more..

Writing