The Chaotic Order

The Chaotic Order

A Story by Blake
"

This is some of the story i have started.

"

3:25 A.M.

                           Another restless night. Waking at this time was not unusual for me. It happened nearly every night for as long as i can remember. There is an old saying that when one wakes at such a time it is because someone is watching you. My bladder thought otherwise or usually it was my dry mouth waking me up. Last night was different however. when i woke i noticed i did not have to relieve myself or wet my whistle. normally it would take me a while to notice this as my brain hat to "fire up" but for some reason i was completely alert yet equally at ease. Everything in the universe felt right at that moment. Almost, immediately after i finished that thought, i clearly hear in an eerily chilling voice, "You would be correct Mr. Gayton." I shot up instantly. There, at the end of my bed, were two figures. I never actually met them before but i knew who they were. The on that stood out first was a tall slim built person. his eyes had a reddish orange glow and they were perfectly set on his oddly roundish head. Nest i noticed his smile. It was an unusually large grimacing smile with odd shaped teeth. His smile stretched ear to ear, that is if he had ears. It was hard to make out another facial features. His clothes looked odd with an almost metallic nature to them. His seemingly one piece suit seemed to emit a slight glow. This light made the other figure slightly visible. he looked like an average joe, much shorter that his partner. His brown heavily gelled hair was reflecting the light from the others suit. He had an average build with an average American gut. He was wearing a red leather jacket on top of an atrocious yellow Hawaiian shirt that was tucked into red leather pants that matched his jacket. This man i have seen on two different occasions but he never talked to me. Both of these occasions i was near death but came back. I had no idea that the two beings were correlated with each other but they seemed like old friends. They were Indrid Cold and the Man in Red.

Indrid is back

            "Hello Mr. Gayton. I am well aware that you know who i am." said the chilling voice in my head.

            "Don't forget 'bout me, yo!" added the man in red with a sigh of annoyance.

            "I am pretty sure he was aware of the both of us Mr.Red. Just based on my observations and the behavior this young man has been exhibiting, he knows a little more about me than you."

            "Duh' hell is that supposed to mean!" Mr. Red blurted.

            " Well you see there happens to be more information about me than you, Sir." said Mr.Cold with tone of humor.

            These two have obviously been acquainted for some time. The tone of their conversation was that of old friends, even a married couple on some levels. This was all a shock to me. All this time i had hoped they were both real but had been disappointed many a time due to unanswered replies while trying to communicate to the both of them in the past. Things like this only happen in stories or the movies. This was nothing like that though. No heart pounding, bone-chilling soundtrack playing in the background. No important events that were happening up to this point to for tell of something great happening. This was all surreal.

I finally was able to collect myself enough to drool out a question.

"What do you guys want?"

"da balls of this guy. Can you believe it yo?"

"Mr. Red, show some respect please."

"Ay, respect's like good sex. You gotta give it to get it. Can ya dig it?" replied Mr.Red as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"Please excuse my partner Mr.Gayton. He is....a little unorthodox with his methods but his intentions are good."

 "Partner? OH! You mean you two are...uh?"

"I do not follow Mr. Gayton."

Reluctantly i replied. "uhmm....lovers?"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA. You listen here you little prick. I ain't no f*****g a*s pirate!" Said Mr. Red enthusiastically.

"Mr. Red! Respect!" Indrid added quickly.

"He's fine." i said trying to suppress my laughter.

"He reminds me of a good friend of mine."

"There is a reason for that Mr.Gayton." said Indrid coolly.

© 2014 Blake


Author's Note

Blake
Here is a little bit of what i have been working on. I am not well skilled in the writing format of a story. Help and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Criticisms of any nature are greatly appreciated as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014
Tags: Indrid, Cold, Red, Key, Light, Cosmos, Chaos, Order, Space