Conflicts

Conflicts

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

Current affairs and past events.

"

The US government is the mastermind of all the major conflicts that are currently happening.

America desperately wants to dominate and enslave the entire world.

 

They cunningly build hatred among other nations to achieve their aim.

It gives the impression that many countries are blind to the satanic strategy of the Americans.

 

NATO is like a bloodsucking parasite; it cannot be trusted at any time.

The members of this loathsome organization are filthy liars and warmongers.

 

All NATO countries are slaves of the Americans, but they do not realise it.

The government of the United States of America controls the idiots like puppets on strings.

 

Ukrainians and Russians are in fact one people, so they should stand together.

Brothers and sisters should never let politics or foreigners divide them.

 

The people of North Korea and South Korea are one East Asian family.

Why does the American leadership encourage the Koreans to hate one another?

 

The United States of America supports oppression and racism by backing Israel.

Arabs and Jews live in disunity because the wicked US government is a bad influence on them.

 

Dividing a country does not create different races; the citizens are still one people.

For example, Germany was one great nation before World War II started.

 

The country was divided against itself near the end of the devastating war.

Consequently, two nations immerged, East Germany and West Germany.

 

Were the Germans not brothers and sisters when they separated the country?

Of course, they were, and they still are, nothing can ever change this.

 

The Americans supported the West Germans, but they oppressed the East Germans.

Seeing that Germany is one nation again, how do the American hypocrites feel about it?

 

The United States of America is the new Sodom and Gomorrah, and it certainly will fall.

No country will ever succeed in taking over the world, especially a nation of LGBTQ people.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
The author has no further comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on October 5, 2024
Last Updated on October 7, 2024
Tags: disunity, oppression, government, war, Sodom and Gomorrah

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing