Andrew

Andrew

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

The composition speaks against the prime minister of Jamaica and the political system.

"
The man they call Andrew is not a god, as he seems to think, he is just a public servant.
I for one do not respect him; neither will I ever regard him as a prime minister.
He is obviously an arrogant man, and he does not respect the people of Jamaica.

The stupid and ignorant people of this country elected him as prime minister.
Young people who do not know anything about economics and finance vote for politicians.
The majority of young voters do not even know what they want for their country.

Andrew reacts negatively to almost every unpleasant thing that people say about him.
For example, if someone says that he is ugly, he sends the police to arrest the person.
He seems to forget that the citizens of Jamaica have a constitutional right to free speech.

Sensible Jamaicans do not want a thin-skinned person or a sissy for a prime minister.
Andrew does not have a better personality than the other citizens of Jamaica do.
He behaves as if he is above everybody, but his superiority is like a dog’s excrement.

There is no evidence that Andrew has accurate knowledge about running a country.
He is good at doing foolishness, playing ‘dolly house,’ and squandering taxpayer’s money.
Furthermore, the rubbish that he speaks on the podiums shows that he is an educated fool.

Changing the design of the banknotes when they have little value is unprogressive.
Selling out the country to opportunistic foreigners is certainly an unwise decision.
Building toll roads to rip off motorists and inconvenience pedestrians is oppression.

Andrew does not have a solution to the unstable economy of Jamaica, as he claims.
His failed leadership has worsened a decadent country, so nobody can repair it.
If the damn hypocrite had a conscience, he would pack his bags and go immediately.

A picture of the author will be displayed wherever this composition is published.
I am not hiding, for I am not afraid of anybody, especially a rodent like Andrew.
Furthermore, I do not worry about dissensions when I am speaking the truth.

I am an advocate of anti-politics; I deeply abhor politicians and the security forces.
So when Andrew reads my views about him, he can send his bloodthirsty ‘dogs’ after me.
Andrew cannot destroy this composition; it will live on long after he and I are deceased.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
The author has expressed his views.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on September 1, 2024
Last Updated on September 1, 2024
Tags: prime minister, free speech, Jamaica, banknotes, toll roads

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing