The Leaders of the World

The Leaders of the World

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

This composition denounces all evil politicians and warmongers.

"

The rich acquire wealth through dishonesty and the enslavement of the poor.

Figuratively speaking, they feed on the blood, sweat and tears of poor workers.

 

The leaders of the world cannot go to battle and fight their wars for themselves.

So they teach their citizens utter nonsense about nationalism and patriotism.

 

Teaching people to love one another and to hate one another is absurd.

You must not let anybody train you and order you to fight as if you were dogs.

 

Do not let the authorities brainwash you and use you to do their dirty work.

They do not care about you, but they tell you to fight for your country.

 

The leaders of the world are racists, oppressors, deceivers, and murderers.

Bear in mind that the instigator and supporter of evil is the same as the doer.

 

Politicians hold grudges against other races, and they stir up wars between nations.

When disasters strike, the damn cowards run and hide in holes like rodents.

 

Sensible people do not join the police or the military and oppress their fellow men.

It is hypocrisy to blame others for conflicts when you are doing the fighting.

 

The leaders of the world cannot achieve their objectives without your help.

If you withdraw your supports for them, their wicked plans will come to nothing.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
These are the views of Poet Pittinix.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 9, 2024
Last Updated on June 21, 2024
Tags: nationalism, patriotism, murderers, police, military

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing