The Destruction of the Kingdoms of Mankind

The Destruction of the Kingdoms of Mankind

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

The poem talks about the end of wicked mankind.

"

I came back from the future to tell you the things that happened to the world.

You will not believe me, but your future is my past, and this is my history.

The tribulation began in the twenty first century, and there was pollution everywhere.

All the inhabitants of the earth were afflicted with misery, hunger, and suffering.

Now the armies of the earth fought for supremacy, and they massacred one another.

The blood of the innocent ones that they shed covered the land and the sea,

But a tenth of the earth’s population miraculously survived the devastating wars.

 

And in those days, I witnessed the complete destruction of the kingdoms of mankind.

The oppressive political system ended quickly like the passing of a swift wind.

A great earthquake occurred that no one had seen before; the entire earth shook.

After that, deadly organisms with the likeness of parasites rose up from the ground.

The organisms infected the merchants, the kings, and all the false preachers.

All the people who were inconsiderately ruining the earth were destroyed.

And only the ones who drank from the well of life could coexist with the organisms.

 

In the twenty second century, the earth finally healed itself, and it was restored.

And all the faithful people who died in every era were brought back to life.

Then I beheld the sacred sanctuary that was prepared for the meek ones.

In the new world, there was no hatred, no wars, no sickness, no sorrow, and no death.

Godliness, love, peace, and happiness began to exist in an earthly paradise.

The righteous kingdom of God crushed the wicked kingdoms of mankind.

All these events occurred one thousand years ago, and the past cannot be changed.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
This composition sounds like science fiction, but it's not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on April 27, 2024
Last Updated on April 27, 2024
Tags: God, earthquake, political system, organisms, wars

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing