Threat or Warning, Terrorism or Prediction?

Threat or Warning, Terrorism or Prediction?

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

This composition highlights the stupidity of the authorities.

"

If someone tells you that you will positively die because of your gross wickedness,

But the person does not say he or she is going to kill you or let someone else kill you,

It is not a threat or an incitement to terrorism against you; it is a warning and a prediction.

The sad fact is that everybody will die someday whether good people or bad people.

 

We read about the prophets who warned the wicked nations that they would be destroyed.

And the ruthless kings murdered the messengers whom they regarded as a threat to them.

The prophets did not threaten anybody, and neither did they incite violence against the people.

They only predicted the destruction that would befall all wicked persons including the kings.

 

It seems that the stupid Prime Minister of Jamaica and the bloodthirsty police are dunces.

None of these graduates know the difference between threat and warning or terrorism and prediction,

So they have to do an extensive investigation to see whether the pastor committed an offence or not.

The Prime Minister should look up the words threat, warning, terrorism and prediction in a dictionary.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! We have a group of idiots leading us.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 10, 2024
Last Updated on April 10, 2024
Tags: wickedness, messengers, Prime Minister, dictionary, police

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing