Twelve More Questions about the Bible and Christianity

Twelve More Questions about the Bible and Christianity

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

The composition asks reasonable questions about the Bible.

"

Christians beat around the bush when you ask them certain questions about the Bible.

These specific questions about the Bible and Christianity require specific answers.

 

1. Why do Christians feel that they alone have the correct interpretation of the Bible?

2. Did Jesus Christ call his disciples and his followers Christians?

3. Is there any verse in the Bible that says we should not ask for proof of religious teachings?

4. Why is God portrayed as a white man when nobody has ever seen him?

5. Did Jesus Christ tell anybody to collect money in his name or in God’s name?

6. Are religious organizations and churches commercial businesses?

7. Did the disciples and followers of Jesus Christ name themselves Christians?

8. Which scripture tells us to use symbols such as a crucifix and rosary beads in worship?

9. Did Jesus Christ command the apostles or anybody to celebrate his birth?

10. Where in the Holy Bible can we find the word “Christmas”?

11. Has anybody in modern times proven any of the stories in the bible about supernatural events?

12. Can the Bible authenticate itself without evidence from other sources?

 

Christians preach and teach certain things that the Bible does not actually say.

They present their opinions and their interpretations of the Bible as facts.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
Nobody can mislead this author.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on April 8, 2024
Last Updated on April 9, 2024
Tags: interpretation, religion, teachings, God, business

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing