Twelve Things We Want to Know about the Bible and Christianity

Twelve Things We Want to Know about the Bible and Christianity

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

Questions for Christians.

"

These are neither rhetorical questions nor trick questions.

We want the correct answers from the leaders of the churches.

 

1. Was Christianity founded by Jesus Christ or was it founded by his followers?

2. Does the Bible tell us to clasp our hands and close our eyes when we pray?

3. Why does every Christian denomination have different beliefs?

4. Did Jesus Christ collect money for his ministry such as tithe, offering, and contribution?

5. Can you honestly say the Bible has no contradictions and inaccuracies?

6. Does a person have to become a member of a religious organization to worship God?

7. Was Jesus Christ a member of a religious organization on earth?

8. Were Abraham, Noah, Moses, Joseph, and Daniel members of a religious organization?

9. Did Jesus Christ write any of his teachings and commandments on a scroll?

10. Which scripture says people should write books to explain the Bible?

11. Does the scripture say the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ were baptized?

12. Is there any proof that God inspired the writing of the Bible?

 

Christians do not like questions about their interpretations of the Bible,

But we have to question the things they believe, teach, and practise.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
I'm not asking these questions because I don't know the answers. I just want to highlight some flaws in Christian beliefs.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 8, 2024
Last Updated on April 9, 2024
Tags: religion, Jesus, Church, questions, beliefs

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing