Speak For or Against the LGBTQ Issue

Speak For or Against the LGBTQ Issue

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

The writer is encouraging free speech and fairness.

"
Some unreasonable websites only accept favourable opinions about LGBTQ people,
But writing or speaking about the LGBTQ issue should never be a one-sided thing.

Let those who support LGBTQ people and their activities speak in favour of them.
And let those who disagree with LGBTQ people and their lifestyles speak against them.

In some countries, LGBTQ people have the right to live the life they want and say what they want.
Heterosexuals have the same right and they should be allowed to express themselves freely.

If you only allow people to speak in favour of LGBTQ people, that would be gross unfairness.
Let people write and speak for or against the LGBTQ issue, that’s the only fair way to do it.

We fought a long and hard fight to achieve freedom of opinion and expression.
Sadly, heterosexuals have to fight for the right to speak freely again because of LGBTQ people.

The aim of wicked LGBTQ people is to take away our rights to speak freely against them.
So heterosexuals must protect their rights to freedom of opinion and expression.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
I know that those who think I'm wrong won't hesitate to say it, so I expect those who think I'm right to speak up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on February 26, 2024
Last Updated on February 27, 2024
Tags: lgbtq, morality, fairness, free speech, rights

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs, and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controver.. more..

Writing