A documented moment.

A documented moment.

A Poem by ColorblindMartian.

We're walking downtown, and her eyes are diamonds, and i cant believe how beautiful this is.

This moment, something so little, so tiny, is the pennicale of my everything, my story, my own personal destiny.

She looks beautiful when she smiles, mentally picturing every last detail, for the plain reason so i can smile when i get home. 

So i can sleep, and remain drunk on phermones, so i can wake up and know, just know, that I will miss you more and more. 

 

She's kissing me, and i can taste her tears. She's dying, standing right here.

I want to break, i want to tear apart of photo, every last memory of me.

watching your heart break, and my excuses are fleeting.

 

"Help me!" she is now saying, the deserate tone in her voice is now growing, leave me i say, and in the naked ear, i feel cheap, i feel evil, unfair, selfish, confident.

 

"you must leave, leave me, im no good" I say, actually meaning it. I feel like i might fall through the ground, soon enough i hear a solitary sound, and its her tears, and there f*****g killing me, every time they drop.

 

When i drove off, i knew i had ruined everything, my love would be jaded, becuase of me, it's too late, it's too late,  i gave my love away.

 

 

© 2011 ColorblindMartian.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on March 8, 2011
Last Updated on March 8, 2011

Author

ColorblindMartian.
ColorblindMartian.

Riverton, , UT



About
My name Is Marcus. I write words. more..

Writing