Sayings..

Sayings..

A Chapter by /~The-Giant-Martyr~
"

Some sayings that I said and others said.

"
- Be your self ... because everyone else have been taken.
- Before Blaming others ... Blame yourself for your own MISTAKES.
- Life taught me how to live ... But didn't give me the chance to live it.
- There's always some reasons .. To feel not good enough.
- I live my life no quarter mile a time .. For those 10 seconds or less ... I'm free.
- Life is simple .. You make choices and you don't look back.
- I learned something one day .. you can always walkaway ... Too bad it was the day I died.
- The Universe has a plan.
- Nothing really matters unless you have a code.
- Maybe you're the good guy whose pretending to be the bad guy .. or maybe .. you're
  the bad guy whose pretending to be the good guy.
- There's only one end for every story ... We all fall down.
- The more degrees you have ... The less hours you'll have to work.
- Someone will always be more than I'll ever be .. so .. I'll just be myself :).

And Last ..

- You want to be making moves on the streets .. You have no attachments .. Allow nothing to be in your life that you cannot walk out on in thirty seconds flat .. If you feel the HEAT around the corner.


© 2010 /~The-Giant-Martyr~


Author's Note

/~The-Giant-Martyr~
Picked from movies, my self, friends and movies :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Slightly negative but meaningful sayings. Some I already know. Some are new and helpful at times.

I don't think life is simple though. Even if you make choices and you care less about the world, you can't avoid the fact that these choices you make WILL affect others in someway or another.

"Life taught me how to live ... But didn't give me the chance to live it."

Thats my favourite.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well, unless it'll harm me in a way or another then it's not the right choice ..
and your favorite is my piece of work :D ... TC

Posted 14 Years Ago


Slightly negative but meaningful sayings. Some I already know. Some are new and helpful at times.

I don't think life is simple though. Even if you make choices and you care less about the world, you can't avoid the fact that these choices you make WILL affect others in someway or another.

"Life taught me how to live ... But didn't give me the chance to live it."

Thats my favourite.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on May 18, 2010


Author

/~The-Giant-Martyr~
/~The-Giant-Martyr~

Amman, Jordan



About
Emotional, Logical and lovable person "that's what my friends say about me". I like music what ever it was .. interested in meeting new people who can inspire me to the best. In a melodic doom m.. more..

Writing