Nescafé coffee shop (Sah Seh)

Nescafé coffee shop (Sah Seh)

A Chapter by /~The-Giant-Martyr~
"

What's hiding behind this place...

"

      You Set in this place and you find four kinds of people:-

 

-Someone tasting his own hot drink.

-Someone share his/her problems with his friends.

-Someone enjoying the moment.

-Someone sharing his/her problems with him/her self.

 

      In the end it's a place where you can find everyone making the best of the moment even if he/she shares the problems with their friends because he's happy that there's someone who cares.

 

      For me I'm into the four kinds ... But also I'm sorry that I can't help the one who has a problem... Sorry for the one who doesn't have anyone to share his/her problems with .. And I wish we could be friends so he/she could tell me ... In the end (Sah Seh) is not just a place for having fun... It's also a place of sanctuary ... There's a lot inside to hide while It's not that good to hide...

 

       Last but not least... Nescafé Coffee Shop is the only place I enjoy my cup of Coffee in.

 

 

                                        MaRTyR



© 2008 /~The-Giant-Martyr~


Author's Note

/~The-Giant-Martyr~
What do you think ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very Nice...
It seems that you love to know what's been hidden behind the masks ov people...
And i hope that you become a good listner and a problem-solving friend...

Good Job...
Hope to read the next chapters...


Posted 16 Years Ago


nicely emotional!
it shows that you have a look into ppl's hearts!

keep it!
take good care!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Thanks for your reviews guys and look up for mine...

And (Clouded in Hopeful Illusions of False Delusions), I've correct my errors (Thnaks) :)

Also Larryb, you right and I promise to show you more and more in the future.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like it. You might want to fix the few spelling errors that are in there. They break the flow of what you are saying and takes the attention away from your point.

I like the basic idea of your writing for this one. There are many uses for cofee and I think this touches base with a few of them.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I thought it was meaningfull and to the point , the more you write the better you will get

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6269 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2008
Last Updated on May 31, 2008


Author

/~The-Giant-Martyr~
/~The-Giant-Martyr~

Amman, Jordan



About
Emotional, Logical and lovable person "that's what my friends say about me". I like music what ever it was .. interested in meeting new people who can inspire me to the best. In a melodic doom m.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Amends Amends

A Poem by justjenn_2u


solitary slave solitary slave

A Poem by Cece